This Is Home To Me👑

This Is Home To Me:
           -George left England in search of something new, moving to America and settling down in a small town where everyone knew each other. That's where he met Dream, maybe not in a normal way though.

💫People Included💫
            -Dream
            -George
            -Karl
            -Sapnap
---------------------------------💜-----------------------------

"Good morning beautiful."

George smiles as Dream wraps his arms around him, hands finding home on his hips. Its their favorite part of the morning, sleepy kisses and sweet I love yous. There's nothing better than it, and Dream knows that as he buries his head in fluffy brown hair. Watching as George cooks his favorite breakfast, skipping over the traditional British beans that he finds terribly icky. "What time did you get up?" He asks moving his head to instead leave soft kisses over the harsh brown and purple marks on his neck. George gives a hum to the action his movements slowing slightly, "around 6ish. It was actually nice because I finished reading Robe Of Skulls." Dream laughs, giving his temple a kiss before going over to the kitchen table. He sits down, opening up his computer to see if he had gotten any new emails. Of course there's the normal ones, new co-workers, news articles, missing person reports, and all that.

"I was wondering if I could go to the store, we're running out of stuff and I've been having random cravings for a honey stick." Dream looks up from his computer, hand stopping from it's place on his keys. George turns to look at him slightly after turning off the burner, and grabbing two plates. "I can pick up whatever you want when I leave for work, just make a list gorgeous." He gives a smile going to open an email from a co-worker, something stupid about schedules and model updates. Nothing too interesting to wake him up, eyes more focused on George. Watching as he sits the pancakes on the plates and scoops the eggs to sit beside it. He's indescribably perfect, and the way he sits it down infront of him with powdered sugar on top makes him fall more in love. Only George would ever understand the details, and that's how he new this truly was forever. "Well, I think It'd be easier If I went since I'm the one who cooks. Ya know?" It's a fair question, but of course it is. Dream closes the computer deciding that the conversation at hand could never make him focus, "it's okay love I've got it." George stubbornly sits down, grabbing his utensils to start eating. "But-" "anyways patches would get lonely without you here. I really think you should just let me handle it sweetheart."

George just nods, hair falling back into place as he takes a bite of the previously prepared pancakes. It floods Dream with reassurance, grabbing his own knife and fork to cut out a piece. It's so obvious it's made by George, the perfect amount of fluff with dripping syrup that makes his mouth water. "What do you have planned today?" George asks to lighten the mood a little and as always Dream replies with ease, "unfortunately a lot. Since it's 8, I'll leave around 10 to meet up with Nick for lunch. Then I'll head to work, stop by the store, and then come home to drop of groceries. Then back to work and blah blah, endless cycle." He laughs and George gives a small smile in response, "if I could pick up the groceries and laundry then you wouldn't have to make two trips back home." He looks up at him, meeting soft honeydew eyes that make him want to comply with his words. Always questioning and wanting, "George." It makes him look down, fingers messing with the mesh of the table cloth. "I just think it makes more sense Clay," Dream looks at his watch and sighs standing up "I'm going in early today." George automatically looks up, a look of hurt crossing over his eyes. Dream hates to see it, but wasn't this for the best?

"But, I- alright. I love you, and I'm sorry for pushing it." There was the George that Dream adored, the soft, somewhat pliant, George. "Its alright beautiful, I love you too." He goes over to give his head a kiss, bringing a hand up to hold a smooth jaw. He leans down a little to give his lips a kiss instead, his thumb rubbing over his cheek. George curls his fingers and closes his eyes, "I'll miss you." Dream gives a knowing nod, separating to instead go over to the front door. He grabs his coat slipping it on, making sure his wallet and keys were still in there. Dream turns around before going to the door, scanning over George's figure as an idea comes to mind. "You should dye your hair," he says and George gives him a confused look. He gives a smile, imagining how George would look with different colors. Maybe a lighter color would lighten him up, "how about highlights? Or maybe a lighter brown?"