[012] ━━ yuri meets enhypen

real life, instagram

YURI shouldn't be this nervous to visit Jungwon, they've met up before, so why was Yuri feeling nervous? Oh, wait, it was because she was going to his house

YURI shouldn't be this nervous to visit Jungwon, they've met up before, so why was Yuri feeling nervous? Oh, wait, it was because she was going to his house. The house with six other boys she's talked to once, and that was over text. Yuri feels like she's going to be eaten alive. It was a Sunday afternoon, the sun was shining and birds were chirping, and if Yuri was going to die, she would like to die today. Right now, she doesn't want to have to meet six famous k-pop idols. She's fine with just befriending one — Yang Jungwon.

Unfortunately, Yuri doesn't get hit by a car on the way to Jungwon's dorm. So, she's left to stand outside, waiting for someone to open the door after knocking. Her palms are sweaty (knees weak, mom's spaghetti), and she's desperately picking at her bitten nails. God, why is she feeling like this?

The door opens and Yuri feels intimidated beneath the stare of Lee Heeseung. He's taller than Yuri — who stands at five foot four — and immediately, Yuri wants to be taller than she is. Shifting on her feet, Yuri musters up a pretty pathetic smile. "Heeseung, right?"

The doe-eyed, six-foot boy, breaks out into a smile, "that's me! Come on in, Yuri, we've been waiting for you."

That totally wasn't bewildering in any way at all. (Why the hell would they be waiting for Yuri?)

After slipping off her shoes, Yuri follows Heeseung through the dorm, listening to him talk. "Jungwon's in the shower, so you can sit with us in the living room until he's finished!"

Oh. Yuri really isn't prepared to spend a few minutes in a room with boys, with no Jungwon around to help her feel a bit comfortable. Heeseung flashes Yuri a kind smile over his shoulder, which Yuri struggles to return. Her stomach was churning and her heart was racing — was she dressed nicely? Was her make-up okay? Maybe she should've worn her contacts today. . . Damn it. Today really wasn't Yuri's day.

The amount of attractiveness in the room was overwhelming. Yuri felt like an overcooked dumpling in comparison to the six boys. With the soon-to-be-added Jungwon, Yuri would rather faint than exist in a room where the attractiveness could easily blow the roof off this dorm.

"Hi," Yuri greets shyly, "I'm Yuri."

Various greetings were given and Yuri awkwardly takes a seat at the end of the couch beside Sunghoon, sharing an awkward smile with the boy. Yuri places her folder full of Jungwon's notes on her lap awkwardly as she observes her surroundings. She's already missing her dogs and cat.

"Yuri," Ni-Ki was talking to her. Even though the boy was younger than Yuri, she feels very intimidated by the boy, — something to do with his height and status in South Korea — "do you like Jungwon?"

An awkward silence fills up the room. Yuri doesn't know how to answer Ni-Ki.

"Ni-Ki!" Sunoo whacks the youngest member, "you can't ask Yuri that!"