Forty-Nine|Beauty in the unknown

Before we knew it, our week long honeymoon in Ohau Hawaii came to an end

Before we knew it, our week long honeymoon in Ohau Hawaii came to an end. Too quickly if I'm being honest. But we're excited to go home, to see our children. Kiren and Kai are getting so big.

We just landed. Eureka and I are on our way to collect our luggage. She brought a few souvenirs from the airport in Hawaii for our family members. So the extra space in my luggage was soon eaten up. I expected that.

I hold her hand. She has on a casual outfit. Causal but still really sexy. A body hugging high-waisted skirt which falls below her knee. Its neon green and cheetah print with a neon green spaghetti strap cropped top. One of the straps keep falling over her shoulder but she pulls off the look with running sneakers. I'm dressed on the causal side as usual.

My wife looks comfortable beautiful and perfect. So much so I want to drag her back to Hawaii for us to have more alone time. But alone time can be arranged when we get home.

First thing first though claiming our luggage and getting home. Thankfully as soon as we landed I remembe to let Michail know we arrived and to come get us. Hopefully by the time we get everything we won't have to wait too long.

>>>>

"How was Hawaii guys?"

Questions my sister. We enter into the living room. Katina hugs Eureka.

"Great sis. Where are the boys?"

I can't wait to see them. Katina smiles showing a relatable look. Knowing what it's like as a parent when you've been away from your children for too long.

"Beautiful Katina. Like so beautiful and peaceful. The locals are so nice." Eureka finishes.

"That's good. Kiren and Kai should be waking up from their nap."

"Thank you sis for caring for them while we were gone."

Katina comes to me. Patting my back. "Of course brother. What kind of aunty would I be if I didn't? I hope you and Eureka are down to babysit our kids in the future."

I nod. "Of course."

I take Eureka's hand. We head upstairs to the twins room and like Katina said our boys are wiggling around showing they've gotten up. It's in the evening after all. 

"Hey my babies." Detka says letting go to pick them up. I see her holding Kiren and Kai on her hips. Looking like their mother, caretaker and my loving wife I'm so in love with. Damn I can't believe she's my wife. My partner, my friend, my soulmate.

"Let me help." I take Kai from her. Holding him. He starts smiling showing his two front teeth. His mix match eyes, blue and amber showing he's happy.

"Kai. Did you miss your mommy and daddy. Hmm."

He reaches for me. Making some inaudible sound I can't decifer. "Yeah. Daddy and mommy missed you and Kiren too." Muwah. Kiss. kiss. I shower my son with kisses. Meanwhile Detka is doing the same to Kiren. We swap our boys at some point so we'll equally show them love.