Prologue

Day: ???

Location: ???

??? POV

Hey there, my name is Jeon Y/N, I'm the younger cousin of Francis Kim by now you already know he's married to the famous Kpop Idol Jennie Kim. I heard they had their second child not too long ago which I congratulate them for. Anyway, enough about them for now...

(Author: Francis Kim is the same OC character from "Married to my Enemy")

I go to a different high school than he attended to which is Spring Hill High School, they have a Marine Corp JROTC there so since my cousin taken the NJROTC program. I might as well go down the same path he did. Currently I am a Cadet Staff Sergeant and I'm part of the Armed Drill Team. I have friends from there and trust me they are really good people once you get to know them.

Now to the main point of the story, one day during a normal day of school...

I get word that a new student is transferring here along with her significant other. I thought nothing of it until when I layed eyes on her.

Yes, I have to admit, she's the most beautiful girl I have ever layed my eyes on and never seen any girl unique as her

Yes, I have to admit, she's the most beautiful girl I have ever layed my eyes on and never seen any girl unique as her. But like I said she already has a boyfriend which really bummed me out but hey I cannot let girls take me down from fulfilling my life so I eventually got over it.

But sometimes, everything is not as it seems. Apparently her boyfriend name is Kwon Taeyang who is actually my childhood bully which I find unpleasant that now he's here. He always is possessive over her and eventually she had enough of it and when she wanted to break up with him.

He did not react to it very well... he threatened he will harm her family and her friends so she had no other choice but to come to us for help. We all know that Francis and Jennie had been in the same situation before so they helped her without hesistation.

Except the help is completely NOT what you would expect...

---------------------------------------

End of Prologue

Author: Hope you readers enjoyed the prologue chapter of the book and are hyped for the next chapter coming up ahead! Make sure to vote if you liked the story!