Chapter 20

"Heres your order!" "Thank you!"

You smiled brightly at the customer before going to grab more food from Alex who was working behind the counter.

Asher had talked them into coming with him to help out.

They only agreed if it meant they could work behind the counter and not do too much.

You managed to get them into the required outfit but it was the same as yours.

"Hm...Another order Y/n, Table 7. Right over there."

"Thanks Alex! Hows counter life treating you?"

"Fine...I've had at least 4 people come up and gush about how handsome or adorable I look in this. Otherwise, it's not so bad. At least withoht Asher breathing down my neck about slacking off." You laughed as the girl smirked at you before giving you the tray of food.

"By the way...After you deliver that, I wanna talk to you about something."

"Hm? Yeah! Sure!" You nodded and went over to the next table.

You hummed a quiet tune and went to table 7 whom was getting their drinks from Asher.

"Heres your food!" "And heres your drinks..." "Have a great day!" You two spoke.

Asher just gave the couple a bored expression while you grinned.

They thanked you both with a giddy grin making Asher scowl and walk away.

You followed him back to the counter with a laugh.

"Whats the matter Ashey?"

"None of this fangirlinh nonsense would've happened to me if you didn't post that video of me and Nico."

You gave Asher a confused look before making an 'o' shape with your mouth and laughing.

"Whats so funny?" Alex asked.

"Just talking about the video."

"Ohhh...That video!" "Please...Stop..."

You participated in a competition with Aphmau and the others about who could make their video go viral the fastest.

You told your friends about it and they told you about how Nico meows when he sleeps and Asher sneeze is like a high pitched hiccup.

You posted that and it did go viral!

But then it dropped a few after Aphmau posted a video about Zane wearing cat ears and playing with cats.

Either way, the two got quite famous afterward.

Sophia said it will blow over but that doesn't stop Asher from getting hugged by random people and asked to sneeze.

Nico has his fair share of fangirls but he's not as bothered. Infact, he gets flustered about it and hides in his bangs.

"Come on...You were adorable when you sneezed!"

"That didn't mean I wanted to whole world to know." "Your right...I'm sorry. I won't post things with your consent again. Okay?" "...Okay. Were good." "Yay!"

"...? Hey...Whos the scruffy looking guy at that table over there." You and Asher turned to see what Alex was talking about and frowned.

"Ugh...Ivan..." "Hm? Ivan...Who's that?"

"Lucindas crappy ex. He was pestering her way to much on Halloween. He'a even the one that turned Nico into a baby!"

"Really!? That's ceazy..." "Whoa..."