41. Appa and Tiny Bean.

Sorry for not updating yesterday but to make up with you here I post a long chapter today.
Enjoy......

The military field was busy with packing up. The training session has gone well than the chief generals expected ensuring all the soldiers are at their best.

All the higher-ranked officers sat together to overview the upturns of the session and consider where they should do the necessary reconsiderations before leaving for the mission.

After a long discussion Min Yoongi foremost all the chiefs have finalized their final decisions.
As the head alpha of the pack, Min Yoongi announce to the whole brigade that they were leaving for the war against the North in ten days.

Ending the seven days training session all the soldiers got a break to do whatever they wanna do before the mission started.

* * * * *
The time is 5 in the evening.

Very nervous Taehyung was walking up and down in front of the military training field ignoring all the hungry gazes fall on him.

Some unmated alphas were looking at him like he is the prey that they could use to quench their hungry wolf's lustful desires. Taehyung saw everything but he didn't dare to leave until he meets Jungkook and confirm the younger's safe with his own eyes.

Jungkook has come out with another five alphas through the gateway to go out to celebrate their little break. The whole gang was laughing and cracking jokes trying not to fall on the floor by catching each other's shoulders.

Jungkook's sharp eyesight has noticed Taehyung 's figure that waiting outside from afar, but the young alpha decided to pass him like he didn't saw him at all.

Taehyung was shocked at the younger's unexpected action. Jungkook has just walked away even without bothering to spare a gaze on him.

" Jungkook-ah! "

Taehyung has called out younger's name.

Oh nohhh !!! who is this lost pretty baby?

One of the alphas who walked with Jungkook has give Taehyung a salacious look voicing his mind out loud.

Everyone laughs at that guy's cheesy line. Literally everyone including Jungkook.

Taehyung hurt, the omega was hurt because Jungkook didn't stop those foul mothed guys telling them he know him.

"Jungkook-ah can we talk for five minutes", Taehyung asked hesitantly.

" So sorry we are too busy tonight aren't we guys ?!".
Jungkook has turned him down in one second earning cackling laughs from his gang.

" Yah! Jungkook-ah are you dumb, why do you even care about those asses at outer boundaries when such a smoking hottie is here waiting for you. Dude, you got no taste"

One of his friends in the gang has screamed out loud earnings other's weird noises.

Then the boys start to crack sexual jokes about how hot is hook-ups waiting for them at outer boundaries club, how they gonna make fun tonight, who can do the best with their bottoms and stuff.

Taehyung was so uncomfortable by hearing those things, he was continuously looking at Jungkook as he wishing his attention.
But Jungkook also babbling with the boys.

The thought itself that Jungkook gonna hooked up with a one-night stand make Taehyung hurt as his mate betrayed him.
He knows alpha and him didn't have anything between them but still it hurts him.