Hayami: The Rare Beauty 9

<<Hayami's POV>>

Hinata is sick today so it was only me in the academy. Sakura too is sick, what's up with everybody being sick now days? Few days ago Neji nii was sick, kaa chan was sick, that Kiba guy was sick, Iruka sensei who was supposed to be our homeroom teacher too was sick so he couldn't join us and even our substitution sensei was sick. I hope that Iruka sensei comes today.

Iruka sensei much to my delight then enters the class and everybody grabs random seats. "Hello class! I am your homeroom teacher Umino Iruka. Hope we get along well." Iruka sensei says. "So now lets start with arranging your seats." Iruka says making everybody whine as they are most likely to be separated with their current friend.

"Okay! So make a line here. Sato Botan, Suzuki Hoshi, Tanaka Eichi in the first bench right side......." Iruka sensei continues. "Uchiha Sasuke, Hyuga Hayami and Uzumaki Naruto on the third bench, center row." Iruka sensei says.

I make my way to my bench with head held high, back straight with confidence ignoring all the fangirls from outside but from inside I was busy sweating bullets as I could feel almost all the females shooting daggers at me.

I took my seat in the middle and sat straight filled with Hyuga pride. The elder and oyaji had installed solid Hyuga pride in me... well that doesn't mean that I still don't wish to have been born an Uchiha but now being the part of the clan (unwillingly) I have to maintain the Hyuga reputation (Which is a total drag!) all thanks to oyaji and his favorite elder who is a bitter as a bitter gourd like him. They lecture me and Hinata about this almost everyday during the training for at least an hour repeating the same sentence using different words.

"Yo! I'm Uzumaki Naruto dattebayo!" Naruto says gaining my attention. "He is sooooo cute!!! How can anybody hate on this cutie?" I mentally squealed. "Hyuga Hayami. Nice to meet you Naruto." I say. The class was pretty boring. Hinata's seat was set on the left side my desk near right besides Sasuke with some random guy in the middle and a annoying fangirl who was busy fawning at Sasuke from her window seat. With Sakura on the first bench in the middle of the same row as Hinata.

I was focused on taking notes for both me, Hinata and Sakura ofcourse as it was a theoretical class. "Plus Hyuga Hayami has a better ring than Haruno Hayami... Uchiha Hayami..... Should I marry Shisui when I grow up? Or Hatake Hayami... marry Kakashi? Marrying my sister's teacher huh?..... sounds weird but who cares?" my deep thinking is disturbed by one and only Uchiha Sasuke.

"Oi! The class is up!" Sasuke says. "Huh?" I see everybody packing their things. I still haven't copied the last paragraph from the board which is currently being erased. I quickly start writing as much as I can but at the end all in vain. The board is all clean. 

"My notes.... how am I supposed to give them to Hinata and ane?" I ask sulking on the table as students exit. Thud I raise my head to see a notebook on the table. Uchiha Sasuke was written on the notebook. I raise my head to see the class empty, I open the notebook and its filled with today's notes and homework... Hold up! How did he do the homework when it was just displayed? Whatever who cares? My work has been even easier.

I meet Natsu san on the academy gates. "Hayami sama. What took you so long?" Natsu san asks. "I went to the washroom." I say making her nod. After reaching home I immediately rush to my and Hinata's shared room.

"Hinata! How are you feeling? How's your fever" I ask placing my hand on her forehead. I don't know how to check fever with hand but her forehead is way cooler than it was in the morning. "I am fine Hayami chan." Hinata says.

"I brought notes and homework for both of us. You rest, I will do it for you!" I say. "N-no Hayami chan. Y-you just returned from the academy and must be tired. L-let me, I'm better than before." Hinata says.

"You just rest Hinata. You haven't recovered fully yet! Let big sister do the work!" I say and get on coping the notes and doing homework for me, Hinata and Sakura. For the first time in life I am enjoying doing homework... okay too much lie, I don't enjoy doing homework and totally am not enjoying doing it now either but I am enjoying being an elder sister. Hinata is 8 months younger than me, me being born on March 28th and Hinata on December 27th.

Soon I finish all three homeworks. Need to say duckbutt is really good at taking notes, though it is abit rough and with some grammatical mistakes. Its really good for children of his age. "Hinata? Do you need anything?" I ask as I am going to give Sakura her notes and homework.

"N-No, its okay. C-come back soon." Hinata says. "Sure! Till then rest!" I say and head out for home. I notice tou sama returning from work with groceries in his hands. He bent to keep the groceries on the floor and take out the keys to the door. That's when I jumped on his back surprising him.

"Hayami chan~" he says as I giggle. "Tou chan!! I missed you soooo much." I say hugging him. "Tou chan too missed Hayami chan sooo much!" tou chan says. "How much?" I ask. "This much!" he says raising his hands. "Only that much? I missed you this much!" I say raising my hand and making a big circle making him chuckle. Though it feels extremely childish doing these there is alot of fun. Having a father is fun! You see my father went to buy milk for me the day i was born.

"WE ARE BACK~" we says as we enter. "Welcome back! Haya-" "Imoutu chan!!" Sakura ane runs to me as we hug making our parents awe and chuckle. We go inside and talk about the day, I give her the notes and homework. After spending much time, I have to return for the evening training.

As I return I notice Sasuke's notebook in my bag. "Oba san! Oba san! Do you know where the Uchiha residence is?" I ask. "Yes, go straight and take a left after that go straight and take a right. And you will be in the Uchiha district, its filled with Uchiha members." the old woman says. "Thank you." I bow and follow the direction she gave me.

 I finally arrive in the Uchiha district. I keep walking to find the Uchiha main house that's when. "Isn't that Hayami chan?" I hear my strongest future husband contender Uchiha Shisui. "Hello Hayami chan! What are you doing here?" Shisui asks.

"I came here to return this notebook to Sasuke." I say. "I am going to meet Itachi to his house. I shall take you there." Shisui says catching my hand making me melt from inside. We reach the main house where we are welcomed by Mikoto.

"Hayami chan! What a pleasant surprise!" Mikoto sama bends down. "What brings you here Hayami chan?" Mikoto asks. "I actually wanted to return this notebook to Sasuke." I say. Before I could tell her to give it to the duckbutt she immediately welcomed or shall I say kidnapped me in. 

"Sasuke and Itachi will be home any minute. Are you hungry?" Mikoto asks carrying me. As I was about to say no my stomach growled making them chuckle. "Shisui, sit. I will bring snacks for you." Mikoto says and goes in the kitchen with me still in her arms.

She places me on the counter and prepares snacks for me, Shisui and Itachi-Sasuke who will be returning any moments. Mikoto sama makes rice balls fascinating me as I never once stepped in the kitchen to cook food or help my mother in cutting onions as I was spoiled rotten by my grandma.

She teaches me how to make rice balls which I learn it easily and we make plenty... way more than plenty as it was fun for both of us and we were busy talking.... more like bad mouthing about oyaji which was led by me, conducted by me, continued by me and is still being continued by me.

"We're home!" Itachi and Sasuke says. "Huh? Whose shoes is this? Do we have a guest?" Itachi asks entering but no response as I and Mikoto sama were busy in our conversation with Shisui eavesdropping trying to steal on of the onigiri while trying to not to snicker.

"And did I mention about goya (bitter gourd) sama? His face and words both are as bitter as goya, whenever I see a bitter gourd in the market I only see goya sama's face attached to its head telling me about how I should not taint the Hyuga name." I say and Shisui finally gives up and starts laughing.

"Go-goya sama? Hahaha! Human face attached on a bitter gourd's head. Haha." Shisui rolls laughing.