17

Allison POV

"I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever" I pouted

I was hanging out with Jade and Kylie in apartment since it was a Saturday and there wasn't anything really to do.

"That's because you been going out a lot with hubby" Kylie smirk

"All those lunch dates" Jade added

"You kn-" I was cut off with a knock at the door

I was not expecting anyone and I didn't order anything so I'm not sure who that could be.

"Are you expecting someone" Jade asked

"Not that I know of" I got off the couch and made my way to the door

I got to the door opening it. I couldn't believe who was standing on the other side of it.

"What the hell are you doing here" I asked

"Is that any way to greet your mother Allison" my mother walked it.

I haven't seen my mother in almost two years. I mean we don't have the best relationship ever since the divorce between her and dad.

"What are you doing here Mom" I crossed my arms against my chest

"Can't I come visit my daughter" she smiled

In those two years we haven't communicated whatsoever so I'm completely shock to see her here.

"Umm we should get going" Kylie and Jade walked over to me giving me a hug

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" I hugged them back

"Call us if you need anything" They whispered before pulling away from the hug

Kylie and Jade they don't have a liking to my mom because the last time I saw her it was an emotional roller coaster. We had a perfect relationship but once the divorce with dad everything went downhill she basically said I was the reason it had happened. She blamed me for everything the last time I saw her and since then Jade and Kylie aren't too fond of her.

"I will" I smiled

They gave me one more hug before heading out the door and closing it behind them.

I watched as my mom walked around taking in my apartment. "You did great for yourself" she smiled still looking around

I like to be independent even though I didn't come from a poor family. I like to make sure everything I own I paid for it myself because people have a tendency to rub things in your face whenever y'all get in an argument. I have seen that first hand with my mom.

She turned around facing me "Come give your mom a hug" she stepped closer to me with her arms open

How can she just pretend that everything is okay like nothing never happened at all.

I took a stepped back "I'm good mom"

I watched as she looked down then sigh "Allison I know the last time we saw each other didn't go so well but this time is different now I promise"

A promise is a comfort to a fool

She says that now but what will happen the next time something like that happens again. Will she she keep making promises and swear up and down that it's different each time.

I would definitely be keeping my guard up with her. They will be no way I let guard down letting her in just to get my heart broken again. There's no heart break like the one from the person who carried you for 9months. It's the worst.

"Okay mom" I walked to the living room to take a seat

Just as I was about to sit down there a another knock a the door. What is it with people today. Who could it even be this time.

I was about to go answer it when my mom spoke "I'll go answer it you can have a seat"

I took a seat leaning back into to couch making myself comfortable. I heard the door open, my mom and the person at the door having a conversation.

"Allison how did you not tell me you have a boyfriend" I heard the door closed

What in the actual. I'm single as a damn pringle so I don't know what boyfriend she could possibly be talking about.

I watched as she walked back into the living and Alex walked in behind her.

Shit

I didn't even know he know was coming here. How did even know where I live, I never brought Alex to my house before so I truly don't know.

Probably Jade or Kylie. Definitely one of the two

"Hey Allison" he smiled with his hands behind him

"Hey Alex" I smiled getting up from the couch walking over to him

"I got you these" he took his hand from behind handing me flowers and my favorite strawberry milkshake "I though since you don't have work today we could hang out"

My cheeks were probably tint red and hurting from the way I was smiling so hard. This is really sweet and genuine of him.

My mom was watching with an amuse look and the biggest smile on her face. Lord knows she probably planning my wedding in her head.

"I'm sorry I can't today" I smiled

"That's fine maybe some-" my mother cut him

"Nonsense we can all hang out here" my mom walked over to him locking her arms with his going over the couch to sit down.

Hell fucking no

I rolled my eyes, going into the kitchen to rest the flowers in some water and putting the milkshake in fridge.

Her she goes pretending like we have the best relationship acting like we are one big happy family. I can't wait to burst that bubble of hers when she find out we are just friends.

I walked back into the living room taking a seat on the couch across from my mom and Alex. I watched as she and Alex talked about whatsoever. Alex had the biggest smile on his.

I didn't know I was staring at him admiring his smile till he cleared his throat.

"Sorry you were saying something" I asked

I watched as he smiled moving his eyes to my lips then back to my eyes. "I was saying your mom is a lovely lady, very funny too" he said

Don't let she fool you, she just putting on a show because Alex is here. Just wait until she gets used to him then her truth colors will start to show.

I know she is my mom and I'm not going to sit here and paint the perfect picture that she is the best mom in the world with the biggest and happiness family ever because she is not.

"I bet she is" I faked smiled

I watched as my mom and Alex talked for the rest of the time like I wasn't here. I wasn't complaining though because I didn't want to say anything that I shouldn't. I can tell Alex really likes my mom and I would hate to be reason why that changes.

I was really hoping that my mother would leave once she introduced herself but that did not happen. I would be lying if I didn't want to spend time with Alex alone. I mean nothing would ever happen course because he's just my friend.

I really enjoy his company, he makes me smile a lot and he makes sure that I'm always happy. I would really enjoy a movie night with him if my mom was not here.

Wait hold up does this mean I'm catching feelings for Alex

========
Oppps

Leone isn't going to be happy when she finds out

Allison and Alex? Ship