Our baby <3

SUP BITCHES I'M BACK AFTER 2 MONTHS

This is Y/N × Pansy × Hermione polyamorous relationship 

**You are stressed**

_______

         You groaned lowly. This couldn't get any worse. First off, OWLS were coming up, and your girlfriend, Hermione, was making you and Pansy study super hard as well. Second off, you had very bad test anxiety. Just the thought of the test made you queasy and freaked you the fuck out. And last but definitely not least, you craved attention. You weren't used to the lack of a gentle voice in your ear, arms wrapping around you, or kisses on your lips, shoulders, and face. You missed the cuddles you and your girlfriends shared. You craved it more than ever.

You threw your Potions book against the wall in frustration, tears pricking your e/c eyes. All the words just looked like gibberish and keyboard smashes at this point. Your frog leaped onto your shoulder to comfort you, but it was no use. You felt so alone. Every moment you spent in the library felt like caving in walls and deafening silence. 

 Your breathing began to get heavy and you ran your fingers through your hair. You thought bitterly to yourself. Pansy and Hermione are probably enjoying themselves without you anyways! Get your shit together! You hadn't noticed that your frog, Atlas, had hopped off your shoulders. You curled your nails into your scalp, biting your trembling lip. 

Moments later, you heard rushed footsteps. You barely noticed, but then you did. Because you had been scooped up bridal style by Pansy and were being kissed on the face by Hermione. Atlas was on Hermione's cat's back. He had brought them to you. Pansy wasted no words while waiting for Hermoine to pick your Potions book off the floor. As soon as she had picked it up they had brought you to the Gryffindor common room.

Pansy and Hermione sat side-by-side in a Gryffindor chair and set you in their laps. Hermione stroked your hair and cooed into your ear gently, while Pansy held you close, rubbing circles on your knee. "Darling, are you alright?" Hermione muttered quietly, running a thumb along the tear tracks on your face. You nodded hesitantly. You hated being a bother, bo matter how much you craved attention.

Pansy leaned close and planted gentle kisses on your lips, pressing closer to Hermione in the process. They both looked at you with such love and adoration. You craved these looks. You wanted to feel this. You felt yourself calm down and you melted into them, smiling into Hermione's neck.

Hermione looked thoughtful for a moment. "How about we all study together? That way, this is more than emotionally productive, and we can keep an eye on you?" You looked over at Pansy, wondering how she would respond to this. Pansy smiled gently and nodded. "I'd be glad to spend time with my girlfriends while preparing for OWLS. Sounds like a good compromise." You frowned. "I kinda, sorta yeeted my Potions book across the library-"

Hermione pulled it out from her bag. "It's right here love." You grinned at her and sat up, still comfortable on both their laps. Hermione, Pansy, and you all studied together that night. Let's just say you took a great appreciation to your frog, Atlas, after that.