Chapter 2

WARNING

After seeing Carson and her offering me cookies and eating them at a café with Quinton. We're in the car right now. He's holding my hand while driving the car with his other one.

'So are you going to the club with us?' I asked him. He kissed my hand  'Of course I am' 'But not going to lie I'm tired as hell so I'll probably sleep for some time then wake up. That is if you guys wake me up so I can come' he said trying to hide his smile because he knows I'm going to say yes. I looked around and realized we were right outside our building and he just parked the car. 'Hmmm I don't know, maybe not.' I said, tapping my finger on my chin pretending to think.

He suddenly pushed my chair down and straddled my lap, and started tickling my sides. 'Stoppp' I said between my laughs, giggles, and snorts. He finally stopped. 'You know my laugh is ugly why would you do that? I snorted, laughed, and giggled.' I said. 'You know, anything you think that is a flaw of yours is really just an extra charm in my eyes' he said. I then realized how close our faces were. I could feel his breath fan my face. Oh god he was leaning in. Don't get me wrong I always liked him, but if anything goes wrong I don't want to risk our friendship. We're too close. So I did the one thing anyone would do: I turned my head the other direction. It got awkward fast. 'Well let's get you to sleep so you can wake up for us at the club' I said. I saw a wave of hurt pass his face but he quickly masked it with a smile.

He got up and opened the door for me. It was quiet the whole elevator ride. We immediately went to our rooms once he unlocked our apartment. I texted Emma.

We almost kissed....

Again

I'm not even shocked just fuck already

Get it out your systems or some shit

Wtf no. Do you need help? Are you okay?!?!?

No, I'm not because you guys are soulmates and nothing ever happens.

Do you love me?

This is manipulating.

You didn't even hear what I said yet.

Right sorry

So any who, both of you have sex tonight and just see what happens who cares everyone does it won't destroy your friendship if you want to. I'm not forcing you.

Wait. Wait. Wait

Yessss my little popsicle

How is this proving you love me?

God knows. As I was saying don't have sex. Fuck the other dude that Darren is friends with make Quinn jelly.

Lol I act like an 11 year old.

Don't be rude to 11 year old's. I'm not fucking anyone.

Whatever you decide to do I'll agree with because you know I'm bias you. 

Yeah, Yeah. When are you coming home?

I'm literally outside.

and Quinn just opened the door and now I'm in your room.

I look up and see Quinn's arms folded. 'How was it with Carson? Did you see Rita?' she asked. Rita was Carson's wife. Rita is from Russia. Carson was born here. 'No, Rita wasn't there. But Carson gave her cookies but Quinn and I finished it so don't ask if I can have one' I said. 'Rude' she mumbled. 'Well let's get ready' she said.

I wore this black lace dress while Emma wore this silk black dress. Eventually Quinn woke up too. He just wore a black shirt and black pants. When we got to the club we saw Darren waving at us. His golden brown skin shining underneath the light. 'Hiiii so are you guys ready to meet Rowan. He's the hot guy I told you guys about,' he said. We walked over to this spot where Rowan was. Oh god. Rowan was hot, hot. He had blonde hair and green eyes. Darren introduced us all to him. But for some reason Rowan was only staring at me. 'Would you like to dance?' he asked me. Emma winked at me and for some reason I couldn't find Quinton. 'Sure' I said, taking his hand.

'So you're hot' he said to me. I couldn't help laughing. He was extremely charming. 'Uh yeah you too.' I said. 'Can I have your number Malia?' he asked. 'I don't give my numbers to strangers'  I said. He chuckled. God his chuckle was hot. He twirled me and my back landed on his front. 'Oh don't be like that. I don't think of us as strangers' he whispered in my ear. Oh god. I dragged him by the arm and made him sit on the chair. 'Woah chill there little lady' he said. I couldn't help smiling. 'What are you talking about? I'm giving you my number like you requested' I said.

'Oh then please continue' he said. 'Hold on' I mumbled. I opened my purse because I always carry pens with me. I lifted his sleeve and wrote my number. 'We-' He got cut off by his phone text. 'Shit. I have to go. But maybe we can text and talk some time or you know hang around' he said winking. 'Yeah maybe' I said. He lifted my hand and kissed it and whisked away into the crowd.

We've been here for an hour since he left. I'm pretty much drunk. Not that drunk, just a little tipsy. I felt someone grab my waist from behind. 'What's a pretty lady like you doing alone' he said. 'Leave me the fuck alone' I said. 'I think I would pretty much like to fuck you in front of the world.' he said. 'Yeah but you don't have my consent and that's rape. Fuck you' I turned around as soon as I said and kicked him in his crotch. I lifted him by his shirt and whispered in his ear 'Touch any girl or anything like that again and I will personally hunt you down and hurt your balls if you even have any'. I punched him and went to search for my friends. I heard him say 'fuck you'. 'You already asked but got rejected you piece of shit' I yelled back lifting my middle finger. 'Yeah I'm pretty much sober now' I mumbled to myself.

I went searching around for Quinton. I found her with Darren and another girl Liliana talking. She wasn't drunk so I told her everything. She offered to take me home but I said it's fine because I want her to enjoy herself and I'll go with Quinton. She refused but I managed to convince her. Now here I am in Quinton's car explaining what happened. He's pretty mad, I mean he's gripping onto the steering wheel for dear life. We finally reached our apartment and he was silent the whole time as we sat on the couch. 'Well' I asked. 'I want to kill him, what else?' he said. I hugged him.

We talked for thirty minutes before it went silent. It was extremely awkward and he looked hot and I'm not going to lie I looked hot too. You know what they saw putting two hot people who are slightly horny and have sexual tension is not good. I couldn't help myself. I kissed him. He responded right away. He pressed me down to the couch while kissing me. He grabbed my leg and hooked it around his waist as we kept kissing. I went to unbuckle his pants but he stopped me and grabbed my wrists and hung it above my head. 'Are you sure?' he asked. 'Yes I mean I don't want to destroy our friendship but this feels right. I don't know,' I said. 'You know what fuck it. One time thing right' he said. 'Yeah, one time thing to get it out of our systems.' I said. He let go of my wrists.

A/N:VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW. ILYSM HAVE A GOOD DAY! Was this more of a sad or heated chapter? <3333