Chapter 4

⚠️CONTAINS QUIRK DISCRIMINATION
⚠️ BULLYING, (DEATH) THREATS
⚠️CHILD ABUSE
⚠️LACK OF AFFECTION FOR CHILDREN
⚠️ANGST

4 years later...

Musutafu Japan

SETTING down the container of money she earned for the day, (Y/n) headed towards her shared bedroom with other kids to change out of her best outfit, ones without holes and impossible stains to clean off.

Stashing away her comfy clothes, (Y/n) flipped onto her creaky old bed and closed her eyes.

She welcomed the silence as best as she could, her mind storing away the new information and possibilities she gained today before the matron could come upstairs, drag her by the hair and screech at her for being unclean before having her cook the food.

And just like that, the matron came knocking on the door.

And (Y/n) could only eye her lazily before her eyes widened and lunged out of the way, landing softly, she whirled around and took a deep breath.

If she hadn't dodged that, she was so sure that a blood vessel would've popped in her eye.

"You dirty good-for-nothing, go cook the damn food and before I take you out of the school system," the matron smiled sweetly as her quirk slowly disappeared but before the woman left, (Y/n) watched as she took away the mattress and the blankets before grabbing bed frame.

"We have a new child coming in, one with a quirk, so you'll only need a mattress now, the pillow is too comfy for you anyways," the matron answered the question they both knew well.

"Oh and do keep the blanket, we wouldn't want any of your germs transferred to the healthy children."

Then the matron pointed at the door and (Y/n) stared at her, her form unwavering.

Then she left for the kitchen.

And (Y/n) slowly let go of her anger before heading off to wash her hands before preparing the food.

Setting the spring onion upon the chopping board, she brought the knife down upon the green and began rapidly chopping through it, making a steady satisfying noise before she lifted it up and tossed it into the pan.

Grab the oil.

Pour a bit in.

Open the fire.

And grab the sausage to chop while the spring onion will have its flavor deep out just in time for the sausage.

Gordon Ramsay better be damn proud of this child for cooking like a pro.

No, not a pro but yeah—

~~~

A crash echoed through the kitchen and an object went flying through the air as the children cried.

The burning pan hit the (h/c) haired girl on the forehead and (Y/n) didn't flinch, her eyes digging into the matron's soul as warm blood dribbled down her face.