Part: 23 Pacifying My Baby

"Hubby, do you want to tease more? This happened because of you." She chided me, hitting my chest, angry and sexually frustrated.

"Mo...ma... Da...Da..." Angel called us again and my baby pushed me away in anger.

I pulled up my shorts and made a sad pout, looking at my Angel who is now trying to climb up the crib to come out.

She took out Angel from the crib and hugged her. "My Angel, why did you wake up so early. You just have slept." She said, caressing Angel's hair and glared at me.

"I'm sorry." I apologised, holding my ears.

Angel turned towards me and laughed so adorably that I automatically smiled at her forgetting everything.

"Angel, tell your Dada, I won't forgive him and also tell him to don't talk to me until he gives me what I want." She said to Angel in a stern tone, glaring at me through the corner of her eyes.

"Da...da..." Angel cooed, looking at me.

Haye... my heart filled with joy when she calls me Dada.

I smiled at Angel and took her. I kissed all over my Princess's face and she giggled, ruffling my hair with her tiny hands.

My baby climbed down the bed and wore her top, fuming in anger. I also stood up, holding Angel in my arms.

"Baby, you know that why I tease you as it excites you. I'm sorry, baby." I again apologised, coming in front of her.

She rolled her eyes. "Angel, I'm bringing your meal." She said to Angel and left after placing a kiss on her cheek.

I have to do something to pacify my baby as I can't stay without talking to her even for a single minute.

"Angel, why did you wake up?" I pouted sadly at Angel and she pecked my lips, surprising me and laughed.

I smiled widely. "My Princess, so adorable." I kissed all over her face.

"Angel, give me some idea to mollify your Momma." I asked her. Now she pouted at me and moved her eyes up like she is wondering about the idea.

Oh, God! My Princess is death of me. Why she is so damn adorable? I want to eat her up.

"Yes, Yes. I got an idea." I squealed joyfully like a baby.

Angel clapped her tiny hands and laughed cheerily.

I'm thinking to leave Angel with Mukti for some time so that I can finish my incomplete morning work.

I stepped out of the room with a smile on my face.

"Angel, please be a good girl and don't bother Mukti and Golu too much." I explained to Angel but I know she won't listen to me.

Why do I feel like she is giving me an evil smile? I shook my head and knocked on the door of Mukti's room.

Mukti opened the door and I saw Golu, standing holding her leg behind her. He is a shy and innocent baby, completely opposite to our Angel.

"Bu...aaa..." She called Mukti 'Bua' as she saw her.

"Hey, Angel. What's up?" Mukti asked, caressing her cheek.

"Mukti, could you handle her for a few minutes." I asked her.

"Yeah sure, Bhai."

I gave Angel to Mukti and surprisingly she didn't cry. I smiled with profound relief and ran from there before Angel starts crying.

Thank God! Today she went to Mukti so easily.

I stepped into the Kitchen and smiled seeing my Angry baby. She looks cute in anger too. She is preparing something for Angel, muttering in anger.

I'm sure she must be complaining about me to God.

But I'm sure after a few minutes she will be moaning my name loudly, lying under me.

"Baby, let's complete our unfinished business." I hugged her, encircling my arms around her from behind.

She removed my hands and turned towards me.

"Where is Angel?" She asked me.

"I left her with Mukti."

"Hubby, she will be crying with her. You know she only likes to spend time with us. How could you do this with her?" She freaked out.

"Relax, baby." I tried to calm her down, by caressing her arm.

"Surprisingly she didn't cry. Today she happily went to Mukti. I think she is guilty after spoiling our romance," I moved closer to her face and whispered, "now she is giving us time to complete it."

Her eyes twinkled with happiness after knowing this. I smiled as finally, she calmed down.

"But Angel must be hungry, Hubby." She said concernedly.

"Don't worry. I have already asked the caretaker to take the food of Angel in Mukti's room." She grinned widely after knowing this.

"So why are you wasting time,"

Before she could complete her words, I scooped her in my arms. "Let's go." I whooped.

She laughed, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed my lips lovingly.

"This time I won't waste time, promise." I said to her, stepping out of the kitchen.

"Now that's like my good hubby bubby." She giggled and placed her head on my chest. I smiled and kissed her hair.

I stepped into the room and made her sit on the study table.

"Remove your lower fast, baby." I said after sucking her lips.

She grinned at me before pulling down her lower and undies while I yanked down my shorts, gazing at her intensely.

"Spread your legs for me, baby." I ordered her and she instantly splayed her legs for me.

I stood between her legs. I leaned in and captured her lips, pulling her closer to myself by grabbing her bare waist inside the top. She clutched my vest and kissed me hungrily. Then I didn't waste a single second and pushed myself deep into her in one go without any warning, clutching her waist tightly. Her scream was suppressed by the kiss. Finally, I gave her what she was craving.

I thrust her hard and fast, kissing her lips passionately and nibbling her neck. We exploded together and she rested her head on my chest, exhausted.

"I love you, baby." I securely lifted her in my arms and took her towards the bed.

I laid her down on the bed. She grasped my hand and tugged me down over her, shocking me.

"Hubby, one more round." I looked at her surprisingly. "Please."

I kissed her swollen lips and replied, "why not, baby?"

She grinned and pushed me on the other side of her. She came over me like a wild cat and straddled me.

"Now it's my turn to take you to heaven with pleasure, hubby." She said after grabbing my vest and pulling me to herself.

"I just can't wait, baby." I said, gazing at her in anticipation.

Then she positioned herself over me and took me deep into her, I hugged her tightly. I sat up, pushing myself deep into her. She curled her legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

"Hubby, stay like this for some time, it feels so damn incredible. I feel like we're one." She uttered, pulling me closer and closer, hugging me tighter and tighter and taking me deeper and deeper into herself. I'm also feeling like we're one at this moment, it's a marvellous feeling.

Do leave your precious comments.