Chapter 7

Jason's POV

"Jason man I can't find any other leads." Jacob groaned, typing stuff on his laptop. "I don't fucking care, you keep looking until you find her." I spat angrily. "Ugh fine man, but please calm down. I don't want another black eye bro, this one is ugly as it is." He said pointing to his right eye. Oops.

It's been three days, three fucking days since my princess left me. Jacob had tracked her down, but the tracker just led us all to some abandoned building. I was beyond pissed off when I realized she wasn't there. I was so fucking furious, I threw myself at him socking him dead in his eye. Earning me a somewhat of a scolding from my stupid brother. Which he probably shouldn't had done, because I docked him as well. Nobody messed with me after that, I mean, didn't mean to attack them. I just was just stuck in the moment again. That little bitch wasn't even at her house. I don't even know where she or her family are located. The only thing I am aware of, is that she's with her family protected somewhere.

"I swear if she told the cops, I will slice every single one of her family member's throats open." I mumbled pacing back in forth. "Chill out man, we will find her." Jacob said trying to calm me down. "I hope so, because when I get her she's in deep shit." My left eye twitches rapidly, as I cracked my knuckles.

:::

I walk inside our "Situation Room", getting ready for a small deed that needed to be handled. The boys and I have to make up missions and do little side jobs. Since my dumb Malarie jeopardized our last mission. We all were out, twenty four million fucking dollars. I told the guys to go without me, but they wouldn't go. They needed me to place the bombs, and lead the way.

There was also a dinner we all were invited to as well. I had told the big boss Owens, I was bringing Malarie to accompany us. He was ecstatic about that, probably because he's such a fucking pervert. When I had called him the day of the mission, I explained the situation to him, he was mad as hell. He cancelled out all our money so damn fast, that all the guys were cussing, and crying tears of anger. Trust me I was angry too, I wasn't crying though- I was punching holes in the wall and killing anyone I could get my hands on. Yes I know it's bad, but I don't give one flying fuck! I am Jason motherfucking McCann and I do what I want, when I want.

"Hey McCann." Moe called out to me, in an annoying voice. "Yeah, what's up bro?" I nonchalantly reply.

"Your hot piece of ass Stephanie is here to see you." My ears perked up, while mischief ran throughout my brain. "Oh shit, I forgot about that little hoe. I'm coming right now." I walked out the room, locking it before I left.

I head down the long hallway, going inside the living room to see Stephanie sitting on the couch. She had on super short shorts, with just a black bandeau and sandals on. She was talking with the guys along with other girls in the room. I cleared my throat, getting everyone's attention.

"Hi Jasey Poo." She squealed getting up from her seat, jumping into my arms. I threw her off me, giving her a stern look. "Don't fucking do that again, and how many times have I told you to stop calling me that, huh?" I yelled, grabbing her by her damaged hair.

"Ow, damn it Jason I'm sorry." She yelped, trying to take my hands off her hair. "That's better. As you know, you owe us something." I glared into her brown eyes, waving for her to answer.

"I don't owe you all shit, I'm just here to fuck you." She rolled her eyes, getting up from the floor. I slapped the taste out her mouth, making her fall to the ground with a thud. "Don't roll your eyes at me bitch! Now I'm not going to ask you again. You owe us something, now hand the shit over." I spoke dangerously low.

"I d-don't owe you a-anything." She stuttered holding her cheek. "Fuck Steph, I tried to give you a chance to hand over our money you owe us. But I see you're acting stupid, so I guess I'll get it myself." I spat, picking her up off the ground. Dragging her to "The situation Room".