ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼT

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼT:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼT:
˜"*°•.˜"*°• ᗩ ᗷᖇIEᖴ IᑎTEᖇᖇᑌᑭTIOᑎ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ

ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

Vision barged into the house, not seeing Natalya shaking violently on the staircase, his face letting off a dull sparkle as he changed back to his android form.
"Wanda," Vision asked, "Where's Geraldine? And Natalya?"
"Oh, she left honey, and Nat's not here," Wanda said almost sadistacily, "She had to rush home."

ᗢᗢᗢ
(A/N: This is mostly just snippets from Episode 4)

"I need a TV, an old one. Like, not flat." Darcy Lewis told Director Hayward.

ᗢᗢᗢ

A noise from Darcy's TV caught the attention of the Director, Jimmy Woo and the other agents in the area. People bagan to crowd around where Darcy was sitting.

"Well, it's our anniversary!" Wanda cried through the TV screen.

"Anniversary of what?" Vision retaliated.

"Well, if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you!" Wanda said stubbornly.

"Is that...?" Jimmy trailed off.

"Yeah, it looks like her," Darcy agreed, knowing what Jimmy was going to say.

"You move at the speed of sound, my daughter and I can make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate?" Wanda sounded incredulous.

"I know it's been a crazy few years on this planet, but he's dead, right? Not blipped, dead." Darcy asked, recognizing Vision.

"Excellent plan. Where's the tenderizer?" Vision asked, and that was when they all noticed the teenager sitting on the counter.

"I'm looking at him," Natalya Maximoff called, flicking her wrist and sending the tenderizing to him with her powers.

Darcy was a huge, huge fan of Natalya Maximoff. Even if Darcy was 18 years older than her.

"What am I looking at?" Hayward asked bitterly, "You. What is this? Where is this coming from?"

"Out there," Darcy gestured toward the outside area, hiding the fact that she was fangirling inside.