Chapter 68: I like you

Jungkook's POV

"You should sleep now." Y/n said as she covered me with the blanket.

"Wait." I held her hand as she was about to leave

She turned and looked at me .

"You care for me right?" I asked

"What type of a question is this?"

"Its a simple question, you have been feeding me , tucking me to sleep , sitting by my side , all of this shows that you care about me."

"I dont wish to answer this."

"You like me right?"

"I-."

"Jungkook?"before she could answer anything , hyung interrupted us.

I let go of her hand as i saw hyung looking at us with suspicion.

"Jungkook, i am going to drop her home and then i ll come back and stay here for the night . Alright ." He said to which i nodded.

To be honest, i was disappointed , i wanted y/n to answer my question but hyung had to come in between..

Brains : no matter whatever you plan for yourself, God always has other plans.
Me : tch.

They left in a while as i drifted off to sleep

Narrator's POV

After dressing in a nurse's uniform , she entered his room .

He was asleep , the IV dripped still attached to him , his condition was much stable now .

Beside his bed, on a sofa , slept his elder brother .

she quickly tiptoed towards his bed and looked at the IV drip.

This was one risky but best opportunity to kill him , she took out an injection from her pocket and started to inject it into the IV bag but it slipped from her hand making a tick sound.

She quickly picked it up but it was too late

"Who is it ?" Asked his brother who was up

"Its me , i am here to check his IV drip."

"Really?" He got up from the sofa , she knew he was suspicious of her .

"But a nurse just already checked it 20 minutes ago , why are you here then?" Is their some problem?" He asked and continued "plus there is only 1 nurse who is allotted to him and i recognise her but you seem new?"

Not being able to answer more of his question, she attempted to run away but he grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Guards! Guards!" He shouted as the two guards came in along with some other staff members.

"Is she one of the staff from the hospital?" He asked but none of them were able to recognise her.

"Who are you?" He asked and show me what's on your hand , she hid it behind her back but he forcefully took it from her.

"What's wrong hyung? ." It was the patient who spoke this time , he was up from all the commotion..

"Do you recognise her?"

"Rika?" He said confused

"Who is she?"

"She is in my university." He answered before speaking again "what are you doing here rika?" He asked confused as he noticed his clothing.