Chapter-11

An angry Mehrbano entered Haya's room. "Mama-" before Haya could say something Mehr started yelling at her.
"Mama, why are you scolding me? It was his fault" Haya defended herself. "No it's wasn't his fault today, It was your and Hamdan's fault!" Mehr shouted out.

"Mama" she mumbled, shocked at the tone Mehr was using with her. " This time it was your fault Haya! I don't know why you hate him so much and I don't want to know but remember Haya, he was not at fault and this time I won't forgive you for this behaviour of yours" Mehr said and stormed out of the room.

Mrs Naqvi who witnessed the whole scene was shocked. "Maaz why was that girl yelling at you," She asked her son.

"Mama it's nothing to worry about," He said and started driving his car. "It feels like you both know each other, do you know her Maaz," She asked.

"Yes, very well," He said, looking towards his mother with a smile. "So she's the one who rejected you?" Mrs Naqvi understood that Haya was the girl he loved.

"I want to meet her," She said with a stern look. "No!" Maaz replied giving her the same look. "I want to know why she rejected you" Mrs Naqvi insisted on meeting Haya but Maaz ignored the topic.

"Mom, we're here let's go" Maaz walks out of his car and opens the passenger door for his mom. "So you won't tell me?" She asked again "No!" Maaz replied with a cheeky smile.

"I'll find out" Sometimes Mrs Naqvi is too stubborn. "Okay," Maaz replied.

"Assalamu-alaikum auntie" Saad greeted Mrs Naqvi. "Walaikum-Assalam" She greeted back and walked into the living room.

"So Saad how are you doing?" Mrs Naqvi ask asks, sitting on the couch. "Good aunty, Is everything okay at home?" Saad asks her.

"Everything and everybody is okay except Maaz," She said with a sad look. "What happened to him?" Saad asked. Mrs Naqvi told him everything that happened today and that has been happening for the last six months.

"Saad, do me a favour and get some information about that girl, I want to meet her" Mrs Naqvi requested him ."Don't worry Aunty, I'll get them tomorrow" Saad assured her.
"So, What information did you get from Saad?" Maaz asked his mother who was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"How did you know?" She stood up from the bed and asked. "Mom, I already knew you'd go to him," Maaz said while opening his coat.

"Yeah so? I want to meet her, I'll ask her hand for marriage and she won't deny me. Maybe you did something wrong and that's why she rejected you" Mrs Naqvi said.

Maaz laughed at her antics. "She'll never agree to marry me," he said while recalling her words, "I'll never accept someone like you".

"I am one hundred percent sure that she'll agree!" she said confidently. "I've texted you the address of her house. Try your luck mom, I am two hundred percent sure she'll never agree" Maaz said giving her a confidential smile. "Let's see'' Mrs Naqvi said and left the room not before pulling his nose.

Haya was trying to pacify Mehr, who was angry at her. "Mama, I am sorry," Haya said sorry for the hundredth time but her pleas fall on deaf ears.

"Mama" She called Mehr again when an angry Mehrbano turned towards her with a deadly glare.

"sorry" Haya pouted, "You want me to forgive you?" Mehr asked to which Haya nodded, "Then say sorry to Mr Naqvi in front of me" Haya's eyes widened at the statement.

"you can't? If not then stop apologising to me!" Mehr said and closed the door on Haya's face.

"Naqvi!Naqvi! uh, I hate him! This is the second time Mama yelled at me just because of him. I hate him! why did he come back to my life?" laying on the bed Haya mutters to herself. After an hour she falls asleep.