Chapter 103: To the castle

Hunter's P.O.V.

After meeting with the group and planning everything, we all go on outside to fly to the Emperor's coven. Hooty couldn't come as this is supposed to be a stealthy mission. But one thing I ask before we head off. "What if I get my other staff? Surely that wouldn't be a problem?" The owl house residents along with Amity shoot me a looks which say 'Are you serious?'. Edric looks at those who're looking at me that way.

"What next? You're gonna tie me to a staff so I can't run off?" Luz nods. "Good idea! Amity. When all this is over, can you tie him to a staff?" Amity nods in agreement to this. In my frustration, I make strangling gestures to cope as I get on Rascal's staff form.

.

.

.

Suppose I can't do anything about it. And as we fly a long way away, we get nearer to The Emperor's castle as I can see the familiarity of the scenery leading up to here. And we fly high enough so we don't become detected. Eda flies right next to me. "Hey, kid. Remember when you told me I was delusional for thinking I could turn into a harpy?" I roll my eyes at her. "Yes, yes. Get it out of your system-" But now I clearly see the castle.

Spikes all around the ground under the bridge. But where to head first? I may know the place like the back of my hand, but it's completely guarded. "I have an idea!" Luz tells us before getting out her notebook. We're all given glyphs. Even for our staffs. Invisibility glyphs. In my note book is multiple glyphs. Fire, lightning, smoke and ice. No doubt Luz has too organized herself. 

"We need to move one at a time. The whole group could alert the guards." Lilith tells us, which would probably be a wise decision. 

That part of the plan takes a while, but we fly inside the castle, and will be starting from the ground up. We have to be careful and as stealthy as we can be now. Raine was never just in one place of the castle. They'd just wander around, so who knows where? At this time we all run out of breath and notice all of our forms becoming visible.

"I hate to be this person. But I think we should split up. A group would be way too noticable." Gus points out which makes sense, but.. "How will we know when they're found?" Lilith mentions. Gus looks like he wants to say something but has no clue. And we hear a few sets of footsteps throughout the halls. And quickly, we all hide in either a dark corner or behind an object.

Edric hid with me while I see Luz and Amity across from us while everyone's palisman revert to their original forms. Of course this won't be easy.

(How is it? Spelling?)