25.

I put my hands on Harper's stomach and smiled to myself.
"If it's a girl, you better name her after me," I said, Harper, rolled her eyes and started laughing randomly. Was she laughing at me? Probably.

She wasn't that big yet, which wasn't surprising because I knew it was Antonio's from the start.

The thing that made me wonder the most was how Romeo believed it when she said it was her ex's child. Antonio laid down beside me and put his hands on her stomach as well. I didn't notice that he was in here with us.

"What are we going to name it?" He asked and looked up at Harper. I decided that it was my time to leave, and on the other hand, I didn't want to listen to them acting like they are a couple or some shit. I got up and walked to the door backward but then I bumped into something.

Or should I say, someone?

I felt hands on my hips as the hands squeezed them. I pushed us out of the room and closed the door, the last person I would keep this away from was Harper. I turned around and placed a kiss on Romeo's lips.

"Still so eager to keep it a secret?" He muttered against my lips. I put my hands on his neck and ignored what he just said. His hands went down to my ass, but I quickly moved it back up to my hips. That man wasn't getting any near my ass.

His lips went further down to my throat as I could feel him kiss harder than ever, sucking on my skin. I pushed his lips away from my neck as our lips touched each other again. He pulled away while trying to catch his breath, our foreheads being against each other.

"Do you like watching how Antonio treats Harper, hm?" Romeo whispered in my ear, making shivers go down my spine. I was wondering what I was supposed to answer, what was the correct answer?

"Or do you wish that you were her? Knocked up and completely clueless?" He continued whispering in my ear while pulling me closer to him.

"Of course I would want to be her, her baby daddy is incredibly sexy. I'd let him knock me up twice." I whispered back. I knew it would make him angry, more than angry. Furious.

"Don't test me." He pushed me away and took a step away from me. Mission completed. I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked.

"Maybe I should test you," I answered.

"I'm not sure you'll be able to," Romeo said and started walking away. I decided to follow right behind him.

"Yeah? What makes you think that?" I asked and walked with him up the stairs.

"You seem pretty easy to ruin. Are you a virgin?" He asked me but still didn't look at me. He opened a door and stepped in, it was his office.

"Nope, been fucked before," I told him with a proud smile. Was I still as easy? I'd like to see the idiot fucking try. He closed the door behind me and then sat down on the chair behind his desk. I sat down on the chair across from him and spread my legs on purpose.

Jeans. I was wearing jeans.

"Sienna, get out," Romeo demanded. I rolled my eyes and stayed in my seat. I crossed my legs over each other and crossed my arms over my chest as well.

"Are you sure that's what you want, sir?" I asked and licked my bottom lip. He sat back in his chair and spread his legs and signaled for me to get over there. So I got up and walked over to him. He instantly pulled me into his lap and gripped my ass. I could feel his breath at my ear as his hands went inside of my jeans from above.

He suddenly pulled his hands away and searched for something in the pockets of his suit. Romeo took a pack of cigarettes out and put it in the corner of his mouth as he handed me the lighter.

"Get to work, I want to see the cigarette burning up by your dirty work," Romeo demanded. The lighter's flame lit up as I put it to the edge of the cigarette. He started smoking it and blowing the smoke right in my face.
"I won't repeat myself one more time, Sienna."

"Get the fuck out of here," Romeo added. I got up and gave him what he wanted, me walking out of his office. I pulled my jeans back up after his filthy hands had just been down there and sighed to myself.

"Evening, Philip," I said to him. He looked over at me and gave me a small nod. Philip was still avoiding me as much as he could. But sometimes we would talk a bit. Not often. The thing with Romeo had been happening for a few days.

I've said it before. Mom raised this bitch.

But now that Harper is pregnant, that might make it all much harder. Especially for her, she will want to stay because of her child. She doesn't want to raise a child without the father being there so no matter what, I think I'll have to force her to leave with me.

I'll do whatever it takes, and I mean it when I say that. Whether it's sex with Romeo or whatever it is, I don't care. I just need to get away from this hell hole as fast as I can. And I'm taking Harper and that child with me no matter what anyone says or demands. I know I'm not the smartest person and that I've messed some things up.

But I know I got this one.
"I can sleep in Mr. De Carlo's room again, right?" I turned to Philip and asked. He looked around at the other guards and then nodded afterward, thank god.
____________________________

Heyy! What did we think of this chapter? I hope you liked reading! Please remember to vote if you did so, it means so much to me to see how much support I've gotten.

the next chapter is gonna be mature content asf I'm so exciteddd

I sincerely hope that your day was amazing and that you had some enjoyable moments today with someone you love or like being around! (:

Love you<3