[ch:2] 15

The body you laid on is soft so fuckbois are out. He could be a softboy given how toned his body felt.
"Blink twice if you need help."
"He is not blinking. He is enjoying it. " Your hands slide over his thighs... Godd his thigh was a like brick with intricate muscle linings. Wait.... is your face on his crotch right now.

You sat up quickly, head still spinning and opened your eyes. 
"Satoshi I am so sorr--"
"Queen Bee fucked the Nerd King ! " shouted somebody.
"F/n would never fuck a nerd... in public! " Mark defended your honour.

Satoshi stood up, tears brimming his eyes and ran away.
"Satoshi-kun your notes! " Rin shouted but Satoshi did not stop. He ran as fast as he could. Satoshi knew he shouldn't have come to school today. But he did as he couldnt have his father know that he skipped school due to having a panic attack. He is already a big dissapointment as is. He didn't want to hurt his loved ones anymore.

"Stopp!! " he heard a cute tired feminine voice shout. That's the devils voice and his cue to run faster. Satoshi is terrified of what you would do to him when/if you catch him.
With each step you took, you felt bile coming up.
"If you... If you don't stop. Imma bully you sooo hard!! "
Satoshi froze up. That's right. He lives in hell and there's no escape. He stopped running as you slowly caught up to him. He was prepared for the usual kicking, maybe even throwing some eggs at him for making you run.

"Oh I am sooo hangover... " You leaned on his back tit first making Satoshi jolt, surprised. You usually threw your shoes away after you are done kicking him because he is so disgusting. Yet here you are now, touching him... This has to be a trick. Your smarter friends must have set you up. He is very surprised you agreed to touch him just for a cruel joke. Satoshi was shaking but still didn't move as you rested on him.
"You left.. you left your notebook behind! Rin told me you had important shit in it so I ran to give it you "
"I-I-I..I.."

Poor boy. You knew about his anxiety. He is really bad in social situation. You probably shouldn't have threatened him with bullying given Brittany actually used to bully Satoshi and Rin. Rin for the most part had Yato protect her which made Brittany mad and hurt Satoshi even more.

"It's fine. Take your time. You don't have to push out a sentence if you don't want to." Satoshi eyes widened, breath hitched. You sound and talk like an angel. Is this what his granny meant when she said a devil in it's disguise is the prettiest being to exist. Hah! nice try F/n but Satoshi is not dumb enough to fall for a beautiful evil girl's tricks.

As Satoshi reasoned with himself he failed to notice, that his muscles relaxed under your touch and his heart's pace now matched yours. You are now slowing falling to sleep on his back. And then the bell rung loudly jolting you and Satoshi back to reality.
"Hey can you carry me somewhere quieter? "
The last thing you need right now is to get caught skipping classes.
"Y-you are going to sk-.. skip class!? " Satoshi asked genuinely surprised as you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah. And so are you because you are going to take care of me. "
"Wh- what?! But I-I never have skipped a cl-class before. "
"I will gladly be your first. "
"Don't s-say it like that.... " Satoshi mumbled, blushing heavily as you laughed.
"Okay enough foreplay now get your knees "

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.