Chapter 9: Daisies

Main Palace, Abelia

Main Palace, Abelia

"Oh Vita is that the duke?! He's so fine!"

"The Marquis and Earl is so good looking too!"

"Handsome men finally appeared! it's time for me to step up my game"

"Her Grace is as sexy as ever~"

"Shhh! They'll hear you"

As they entered the throne room of the main palace, everyone had already been informed that The Sword has comeback along with the Handsome men who ruled the world of music on earth.

They just can't stop gawking at their visual, as they glamorously walking down the aisle, like in a runway in Paris Fashion Week.

"God what is this aura I feel?" Taehyung told them in their mind while all of them are silently walking towards the foot stairs of the throne on the aisle full of nobles, where the king and the crown prince are seated.

"I know right, I can hear their lust over the place" "Fuckin hate my power sometimes" Jimin answered in their head.

"Welcome to the world of nobles guys" Lisa smiled slightly.

"How are you dealing with this, Your Grace?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't, I just ignore them but please call me Lisa just like before" Lisa said.

"At least they don't shove themselves on us then it's okay" Jungkook said.

"You talk too early, Jungkook" Lisa said, which made him look at the fine young lady beside him right after they stopped in front of the throne.

"What do you mean too early?" He asked her personally this time and all of them looked at him in disbelief.

"Blessing and Prosperity to the Sun and Future Sun of Abelia" All except Jungkook said but his body moved on its own when he saw them bowing their heads, and Lisa curtseyed on them.

"My! Vita blessed us so much today!" The king stood up from his seat with a smile on his face "Please raise your head"

The king went in front of them, looking at the unfamiliar faces but with the same eyes and hair from what their houses are famous for until he met the eyes of a girl that he took care for after what happened to her family.

"Welcome back home my child" He smiled.

"I'm home, Your Majesty" She smiled back, as she watched him walk to the boys.

"Never in my life I would have thought I'd see the sapphire eyes of Hynassy, the golden eyes of Kyris, and the ruby eyes of Seladona in the flesh" He said before turning his head to the crowd of high society of Abelia.

"But Vita blessed this land so much that not only She brought our Sword back into our land, but also The Shield and his arms!"

The king lifted his hand for an announcement "Tell the whole world that the shield has come home and invite everyone from all the kingdoms to witness him as he took an oath of knighting as Iremia in Eleanor Palace!"