09. two minutes

TWO MINUTES , chapter nine 

❝ 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 ❞

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃

𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃. She didn't care as he white flared jeans now became covered in grease and dirt and her patterned turtle neck stuck to her skin with sweat.

She had to get that book.

She knew it was down there ── the original one at least. the one that held the secrets of the curse. If Fallon could've found it in 78' then Juliet could do the same thing now. 

Her mum did say they were alike, just as she said Harper, none of us knew the girl other than her risk taking and being friends with the Sarah Fier.

Maybe it wasn't Sarah Fier.

The doubts filled her brain as she crawled further and further, darkness and light crashing.

Maybe she was the Juliet you read about in books, her Romeo had already met his demise but in the story they almost died at the same time.

Juliet wanted to rewrite the story and she only had an hour to do it.

Once she reached the floor she looked around, bloody pages and books littered around the floor as they covered a mark that dug into the mark ── a witches mark.