Clubbing

Music pounded in my ears as I entered the club with Elsa.
"LETS GRAB A DRINK!" She had to shout because the music was so loud. We walked through the dance floor dodging people who were swinging their arms and hips. We finally got a to a small table will two long chairs. It was at the more quite in of the club. I pulled one out for Elsa and she smiled back at me. As soon as we were seated, a waiter was standing, ready to take our orders.
"What would you like?" He asked us in a posh English accent.
"I'll have a tequila." Elsa looked up at him flirtatiously.
"I'll have a beer thanks." I made sure to say it loudly so that I had his attention. He was also quite mesmerised by Elsa. Who wouldn't be? As he left I looked up at Elsa.
"What would you like?" I said it in a very posh, English accent, mocking our waiter.
"Oh my god!" Elsa laughed loudly.
"You sounded so much like him!" Making her laugh was the greatest feeling.
"How are your duties as queen going?" I put my chin in my hands.
"Boring." She said, not taking any time to think about it.
"I was okay with it 3 years ago but now, it doesn't feel like..." She paused for a second.
"Me. It doesn't feel like me." I was surprised with this. She really has changed.
"That's..." I didn't know what to say. She always seemed like a responsible, sensible person. Of course not in the bedroom. She was like a sex God in there.
"Can I tell you something, a secret?" She said, she looked up at me sadly.
"Of course." I leaned in so that no one else would hear.
"I'm thinking of promoting Anna to queen." That took me by surprise.
"Anna? Isn't she a bit...you know, bubbly?" before Elsa could answer our waiter was here with our drinks. He placed the tequila down on the table gently. Smiling flirtatiously at Elsa.Then he just plopped my beer down with a slight smirk. After he left Elsa took a small sip from her glass and looked up at me.
"actually, Anna and Kristoff have two children and now, she's not as fun." Elsa looks up sadly and takes another sip. I take a swig of my beer.
"She's convinced that she has to be all responsible to raise a child. It's strange how fast someone can change." I nodded my head in understanding.
She took one more sip before getting up and grabbing my hand.
"Enough of that! Let's dance!" I managed one more gulp of my beer before she had dragged me into the big crowd of dancing people. We got to the middle and Elsa was a natural! She swayed her hips and waved her hands. She shook her ass and nodded her head to the beat of the music. I also tried dancing. We continued to have fun for a couple of hours. Then we were both out of breath. She took me outside where it was colder and less loud. I leaned with my back to the wall, she did the same.
"I had fun Jack." She said and then she turned and put her arms on my shoulders.
"Well," I smirked
"I am known as the guardian of fun." She chuckled before leaning in and putting her lips on mine. She was an amazing kisser. My body filled up with sparks I immediately kissed back. What started as a soft kiss, turned into a proper make out.
"Jack!" She gasped
"I want you inside of me!"