15 [!!]

"I think about you," she whispers. "I think about you.. your tongue, your fingers, all over me," she almost hesitates to say more, but in order to get what she wanted, she better spill. "I think about milking your cock every night, even before all of this," she explains, finally confessing how she's felt about him recently. "And I love when you tease me, God.. I love it so much," she cries, the lack of attention to her cunt playing up with her hormones.

Jungkook grins to himself in content. He finally got her to spill what she held back for so long. "I'll give you all of that and more..." Jungkook aligns himself to her entrance, pushing in slowly to the base of his cock. "Fuck," he groans out softly. For better grip, he latches both hands along the dip of her hips moving in and out slowly.

"Been thinking about fucking you for a while..." Jungkook admits breathlessly, "Just needed to get that little attitude out of you."

Her jaw falls slack, "Oh my God, Jeon.." her eyes were half lidded as her cunt took him whole.

Jungkook was able to slip inside her easily with how soaked she was. Though it was just last night she had sex with him, she completely forgot just how big he was. The stretch was certainly a reminder for her and the slight pain she was experiencing meant she still hadn't gotten used to his size.

"Hoseok can't make you feel this good sweetheart," Jungkook retorts cockily. He groans when he feels her walls clench around his cock tightly. It nearly has him stutter seeing his hips, before picking up his pace. "F-Fucking remember that Lee," Jungkook adds. The lewd sounds between the two wasn't as obscure as it was in Y/N's office and he doesn't hold back this time, thrusting so deep and hard inside her that it makes her ass jiggle with every snap of his hips.

Jungkook was right.

Hoseok could never make her feel this good. In reality, no one could. She could class Jungkook as the best fuck of her life, but she would never openly admit it to him.

She forces her back to arch more to let the tip of his cock slam further into her. The sounds of skin slapping, her moans and Jungkook's groans filled the room, and the air around them was hot with a sheer layer of sweat coating their bodies. She was just blurting out sweet nonsense, "I-I love your cock Jungkook, God I love it so much," she cries out, her voice shaky.

"Yeah?" Jungkook grunts, pulling out his member completely. He manhandles her to lay on her back, pushing her knees to her chest, and thrusting back into her. This way, he could roll his hips deeper than before.

"Look at me when I'm fucking you, Lee."

He grabs ahold of her cheeks, forcing her to look at him. His hips don't let up it's torturous pace either, only making it more pleasurable for the pair.

Jungkook's sudden force gave her butterflies and she couldn't imagine how fucked out she looked to him; her hair a dishevelled mess, the makeup she was wearing earlier, already running down her face, and her bottom lip red and swollen from how hard she was biting down on it.

Her eyes were solely on Jungkook as he continued to fuck into her, "Jeon, I'm gonna cum," she breathes out, clenching around his length in a bid to hold back her orgasm.

"Fuck, Lee. Cum now," Jungkook instructs in. He pulls away from her face, lifting her legs onto his shoulders, and places his hands on her clit, circling his thumb around her sensitive nub, his cock buried deep inside her, and it had him reaching for his climax too.

"Don't look away from me."

Y/N was already extremely sensitive and it didn't take her long to finish with a string of curses escaping her lips. Jungkook continued to thrust into her as she came, the mess between them both a lot more prominent. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she rode out her high, one arm over her face, trying to catch her breath. Jungkook was still at it, but she could feel his cock twitching inside her, indicating he was close.

Jungkook's mouth falls slack at the final thrust of his hips, finally feeling the same euphoria from last night. His eyes screw shut and soft pants effortlessly fall from his lips. His body grows limp from sheer exhaustion and he falls beside Y/N while catching his breath.

The atmosphere around them was very different than what it was yesterday. It felt lighter now that the two came to terms with their intentions.

Or so did Jungkook think.

He pulls the condom off of him and throws it away at the bin beside them. "Wanna stay here for the night?"

"I would love to stay the night, but I probably shouldn't since we're working tomorrow," she says softly, turning on her side to face him. "My work clothes are at home.. unless you want me to turn up to work in my bra and underwear?" she jokes.

"I wouldn't be opposed to that," Jungkook chuckles, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. He'd just have to wait until the weekend to have her stay the night.

"Wear my clothes whenever you leave. It's cold outside and I don't want you to leave wearing just your bra and underwear," he adds. He gets off his bed and walks towards his closet to find suitable clothes for her; he settles for some sweats and a tshirt for her.

Y/N struggled to get off the bed, but with a little hard work, she managed to do it. Her eyes wandered around his room, looking for her discarded underwear, which she was able to find and quickly put on. "It's late, so I'll take my leave now," she says, throwing on Jungkook's sweats and t-shirt, which was a hell of a lot bigger on her than she imagined.

She puts her heels on before waltzing over to Jungkook, grabbing his face and giving him an unexpected kiss. "See you tomorrow," she whispers, pulling away from him and making her way downstairs.

Jungkook watches her leave his room with his heart beating a thousand times faster.

This night...wasn't what he expected it to be.

Plus, he thought he may have dug a hole bigger for him to climb out of.

A relationship with Y/N wasn't something he thought about, but he realised she was girlfriend material and fun to be around.

The problem was him; he wasn't too fond on commitment and it was because of his past.

How could he possibly act natural around her with his fears coming back to life?

wc: 1144