Part 108

Yoongi woke up the next morning feeling alone

Yoongi woke up the next morning feeling alone. He got used to Jimin sleeping with him, so now he's all pouty. "Will Jin be mad if I go sleep in Jimin's room?". Yoongi wonders to his self and gets out of bed. "He did say he trusts me". Yoongi rubs his chin. "That's it, Jimin is sleeping in here from now on". Yoongi smiled. "I'm so smart". Yoongi laughed and picks up his phone.

"It's early". Yoongi says. "I got time to make Jimin something to eat without any interruptions". Yoongi grins and saw something green on his phone. "Huh?". Yoongi blinks. "What is this?". Yoongi says and squints his eyes. Yoongi's eyes widened and he grabs a mirror.

Yoongi just stares at his self before rage fills his eyes. "That fucking monkey!". Yoongi yelled, tossed the mirror on his bed and ran to the door, just to see zaid monkey standing there eating a banana. "Good morning Yoongi!". Taehyung beams. "Yo-you...". Yoongi shakes in rage. "That's right! It was I!". Taehyung says proudly. "You are a very deep sleeper". Taehyung laughed.

"I'm going to kill you!". Yoongi shouted. "But I have SOO many more pranks to show off". Taehyung smirks. "I am Jimin's one and only soulmate!". Taehyung violently points at Yoongi. "So get ready human". Taehyung smile and walks off but turns back around. "By the way... That's permanent marker on your lips". Taehyung snickers and went downstairs.

"Th-that...". Yoongi calms his self down and nods. "Ok". Yoongi sniffs. "Wanna play monkey... Let's fucking play".

 Let's fucking play"

Taehyung danced his way to the kitchen with a big smile on his face. "Yoongi's been hiding from me all day". Taehyung said. "He finally learned his lesson". Taehyung smiles. "I'm too sexy to be messed with". Taehyung laughed. "Ohhh I'm so sexy, oh, I'm so sexy". Taehyung sings and flings the fridge doors open and his mood dropped quickly. His banana burgers were gone.

"No". Taehyung torn the fridge apart looking for them but they were gone. "N-no...". Taehyung starts looking in the freezer but they weren't in there. "N-no!". Taehyung yells. "Wh-where are they!?!". Taehyung shouted and he heard a tap on the window. The monkey turns his head and Yoongi smiles at him but that's what got the monkey's attention... It was the fire next to Yoongi.

Taehyung's eyes twitched and he ran outside. "I-is th-that...". Taehyung couldn't stop his self from shaking. "It is". Yoongi said. "Why are they so heavy?". Yoongi asked. "THAT WAS LOW YOONGI!". Taehyung screamed. "How DARE you mess with a man's food!?!". Taehyung yelled. "Man?". Yoongi said. "You're nineteen". Yoongi said. "You're still a teen". Yoongi says.

"My babies". Taehyung sniffs. "Daddy couldn't protect you... I'm sorry". Taehyung cries and glared at Yoongi. "You will regret this". Taehyung says and went in the house and Yoongi starts chuckling.

"Bring it monkey".