32 : i've never seen him this nervous.

thirtytwo:

____________

"Are you sure what we brought is enough, Love?"
I let out a soft chuckle after hearing Jay's question for the nth time. He is looking at the road while driving, constantly gulping his saliva because of nervousness.

Two days after he was confined on the hospital, he recovered from his fever so the doctor told us he can go now. He got discharged yesterday and we went to his family's mansion in Tokyo since he was staying there. We rode the bullet train going to Tokyo from Okayama! It was very fun and the bento boxes were delicious.

"Ah! So that you won't get nervous while driving, how about you tell me some story of you here in Japan? Have you ever visited Japan before?"

"Yes."

"With whom?"

"My parents, Family gatherings, Vacations, Business... Sometimes i come here alone just to have some fun. Yeah..."
I clicked my tongue with his statement. He's not just rich. He's rich rich. Like really.

"Rich kid's privilege"
I scoffed. He just chuckled and continued driving

Before i cam even forget, we are driving to somewhere. We also visited the Nishimura residence before leaving to tell them i'll stay with my boyfriend's house for awhile, and to tell you they were all shocked. Ni-ki told me that it was the same thing that Minjee said before leaving their villa.

Now that Minjee came to my mind, Did she already found her prince or is she still searching?

"Heeseung-hyung also came to Okayama two months ago, Love."
I immediately turned towards Jay, hearing him say those words.

"What? With who?"

"Jiwon... That was the time i am suspecting them. Very funny. Heeseung-hyung told me he met a wasted girl in a bar and Jiwon was  the one who took care of the girl. When they both woke up, the girl was nowhere to be found anymore."
I choked on my own saliva upon hearing his statement.

Did they just....

No. Tell me I am wrong....

"Heeseung-hyung told me he's still searching for her... He said she's Korean as well..."

"No way..."
I breathed out in shock. Is this fate? Destiny or what?

I have a feeling it's Minjee... So it was actually Heeseung that Minjee met in Japan? What if...?

"The maps are telling me we're here..."
I snapped back from my thoughts after i felt the car stopping. I looked around and yes, we arrived.

I let out a soft laugh, looking at him. He was staring at the steering wheel, completely spacing out.

I took his hand and intertwined it with mine. He flinched and was brought back to  reality, looking at me with concerned eyes.

He's so adorable. I never saw him this anxious ever before. I want to take a picture of him.

"You do not have to be scared, love. They won't bite."
I said while laughing. He held my hand so tight and kissed the back of my hand.

"How about we visit another day, Love? We.."

"We are already here, Jay. We can't back out now."
I said, trying to take my seatbelt off but he doesn't want to let go of my hand. I playfully slapped his hand before laughing. Oh god what a baby. Is he like this once you are oficially with him? I want to keep him on my pocket.