Chapter 10: Shall We Dance?

Eleanor Palace, Abelia

Banquet, it's just one word but it's making Lisa tired. Socializing with Nobles is never good to her, but being a part of Iremia means to socialize with people. Because trust will only build through socializing. With her power so great it can only be recognized in two things.

Fear or Trust.

If people fear her, her power is useless. If people trust her, everyone will look up to her as their protector.

"You look so tired Lisa" Chaeyoung with a dessert on her hand appeared behind her.

"You went here to eat didn't you?" She laughed at her.

"Of course not, I'm here because it's their first ball" Pointed out the three stars of the night who are happily talking with the nobles.

"Well those three are something" A very beautiful princess appeared before them.

"Blessing and Prosperity to the Star of Abelia, Princess Jennie" they curtsey on her.

"Oh come on you two, you treat me like we never played on the mud before" She giggled, making her emerald eyes shimmers.

"Well those three are handsome, especially the marquis" she said.

"Oh good god Jen" chae covered her mouth, suppress her laughter.

"His name is Taehyung" Lisa said "Do you want me to introduce him to you?"

"No need for that" she giggled "I'm not like those modern young ladies who would throw themselves" "just look at them" "oh my gosh they're really trying to seduce them aren't they?" She watched them.

Lis turn to look at the three stars of the night. Ladies gathered around them with a huge smile-smirk on their faces. And some even try to—touch them?

"Have those ladies lost their wits?" Lisa's mouth agape from the oblivious scene.

"Lisa, are you going to dance for the second waltz as well?" Jennie asked her.

"Yes" "I missed mine before, so I have to dance tonight"

"With Lord Alfeus still?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I have no choice" Lisa said.

"Well then, I have to take my stroll early" Jennie said "I want to watch those Nobles drool over the most desirable duke and duchess of the whole Elgonia" she smiled, heading off of the ballroom.

A trumpet sound was heard all throughout the hall "Now entering, His Majesty, The King" "And His Highness, The Crown Prince"

Everyone lowered their heads as they entered the hall. Lisa noticed the grim face and the withered green eyes of Namjoon on the back of his father going to the throne.