[YoonJinKook] Papa Was A Heartbreaker

(Idea by shimla1210 💜)

"Daddy Jinnie?" Little Jeon says as she looks up at Jin. The other smiled at her, patting her head.
"Yes, bubs?" Jin asks and carried her.
"How was papa back then?" She asks as they walked inside the kitchen. Jungkook looks up, eating his chips as he sat on the counter.
"Well, bubs, your papa was a heartbreaker" Jin says as he bops her nose. Yoongi then walks in, laughing as he heard this.
"Hyung! I was not!" Jungkook says, huffing as he chewed on his chips.
"Right, Yoongs?" Jin says, winking as a sign to tease Jungkook.
"Yeah, he hurt our hearts" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook looked at them in disbelief, huffing and crossing his arms, meaning he's sulking.

Jungkook smiled, bowing at his two seniors, Yoongi and Jin. The two smiled at him.
"I'll be taking my leave, hyungs" Jungkook says and walked away, holding his books in his arms.
"I love him" Both said at the same time, chuckling.

"Are you free tonight, Jungkook ah?" Jin asks, looking at Jungkook, feeling nervous.
"O-oh, sorry, hyung ah... But I'm going to hangout with my bf" Jungkook says, meaning 'best friend' but Jin took that the wrong way. Yoongi was there too, and he listened. Both of their hearts shattered, shocked to know that the younger is taken.
"Bye~" Jungkook says and they saw a guy, by the exit, waving at the younger. They saw how they hugged and walked away.

"That's because he's my friend! You guys took it the wrong way!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Well, you broke our hearts still" Jin says, smirking.
"Shut up! Baby, don't listen to them. I didn't do it on purpose, it was unintentional" Jungkook says, making Jeon giggle. Jungkook glared at the two, rolling his eyes again.