Fate

Authornim:

Hey!

Yup, this is an official update, and it might as well be the last one for this book and I can finally put it to rest.

Like the final, final update.

If you read the ‘Extras’ chapter until the very end, then I trust that you have a good idea with regards to the plan I have for the future of the stories springing from book. I figured it would be fitting to update it here, where everything started, so as to notify all of my other readers who have this book on their reading lists and their libraries but are not following me here in Wattpad. I don’t want any of you to miss the said update and so here we are.

I just want you to know that I have finished writing the first few chapters of the spin-off book, Fate, and have subsequently uploaded it by the time this chapter is up. The contents of that book are pretty much in its premise already and so I’ll leave it for you guys to check it out.

For those who have been looking for more (G) I-DLE Content by yours truly, that’s where you’re going to get those from now on

For those who have been looking for more (G) I-DLE Content by yours truly, that’s where you’re going to get those from now on. I do hope you enjoy that one as much as you did for this one.

I may have said this countless times on this book at this point, but I would never stop saying it because I am forever grateful for all of you who spent your time reading this book. Thank you so much for the support!

This book would be nothing if it weren’t for all of you. Please continue to support the six girls in whatever they’re doing!

I won’t make this long anymore, go and check out (G) I-DLE: Fate!