Nosebleed In An Interview

Jungkooo felt lightheaded as soon as they arrived at the place where they'll get interviewed along with other K-pop groups

Jungkooo felt lightheaded as soon as they arrived at the place where they'll get interviewed along with other K-pop groups. He felt sick, but he decided not to mind it, he needed to be here. He felt Yoongi pat his back. He looked at the older, giving him a smile.
"You okay? You look paler than me" Yoongi joked, rubbing his back.
"Shh, hyung, I am" Jungkook says, giggling. He gulped, he didn't like lying, but if he didn't, they'll send him back home and he'll ruin the interview, which supposed to be with them all. Yoongi just shrugged it, Jungkook had always been pale, but he kinda look paler than usual. He'll keep an eye on him.

Jungkook sat at the back, going along with the others as they laughed. He feel so sick, Yoongi is beside him, side eyeing him. Jungkook smiles, nodding as he listened. The interviewer looked at Jungkook, gasping.
"Your nose is bleeding, Jungkook ah" The interviewer says, handing a tissue. The others looked back in worry, seeing the red liquid that slid down from his nose to his lips. Jungkook's eyes widened, wiping his nose. He looked at Yoongi, who held a roll of tissue.
"Where did that come fro-" He's cut off as darkness took over him as he stood up. The others gasps, luckily Yoongi caught him.

Jungkook awoke to bright lights hitting his eyes. He groans, covering his eyes with his arm.
"How are you feeling?" He hears, turning his head to the side to see the others.
"O-oh... Sick, I guess" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Jungkook, the interview wasn't ruined, okay? We were luckily finished when you passed out" Namjoon says and Jungkook nodded.
"It's from exhaustion and because you're stressed out, Kookie... Luckily, we have a week off, you can rest for as long as you want" Jin says, smiling.

"Thank goodness... "