II

Nayeon's Pov.

“What happen to Mina?” Momo whispered besides me while biting her favourite jokbal.

“I don't know. She's acting weird.” I whispered back sipping my favourite juice.

“Isn't she weird already?” Momo said letting out a small laughed making me giggle.

Well, I'm still curious about the new student tomorrow. As I let my brain flies higher I frown as I think about the particular girl that broke me two years ago.

Why now? I'm still on healing process. A process that I don't know if I'll be able to succeed.

I'm still praying and hoping one day that she'll send me a message, but until now I receive none.

I don't know. I, myself don't know how to let her go. It's been what? Two years and I'm still hoping for her to comeback with me. Though, the love that we have for each other is ain't anything to fight for.

But here I am, can't seem to let her go.

“You okay?” Jeongyon asked as she eyed me. “You've been spacing out this day, I wonder why.” She said as I shrugged my shoulder.

“It's nothing, Jeong.” I said, tapping her shoulder for assurance making her nod.

I just continue on eating, thinking back at her again.

....

Sana's Pov.

I know the girl who's gonna transferred here, Kim Y/n or should I say my bestfriend slash ex lover.

She just message me saying that she'll be transferring in where I am today. We parted our ways in a good way seven years ago but I still can't seem to cut ties with her since she's my bestfriend and the only person that knows me well.

I don't even know if I'm the only lover she have before since she's too good at hiding her real secrets from me though I'm her bestfriend.

We've been keeping our relationship for too long until we broke up. Sad right? It was on our second anniversary that she asked for her freedom, since I love her that I'm willing to get hurt. I let her go in just one condition, she shouldn't cut ties with me as I am still her bestfriend.

I still remember how she asked for it.

“I'm no good for you Sana, let's end this.”

Yeah, I know how dumb she is for thinking that she's no good for me. Well, infact she's the reason why I'm still holding on with my life right now.

Or is it not her real reason why she broke up with me? I don't know. I'm nothing, but a good bestfriend and a girlfriend to her.

But if who ever mistreat her I am still willing to defend her, because after all this years I am still in love with the person who broke me years ago that thinks she's no good for me.

That's really the dumbest reason she have ever made.

“Lets go Sana unnie.” Tzuyu snapped out my trance, tapping my shoulder to wake me up in reality.

She stand up as I grabbed my things in the chair tailing behind the girls with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung besides me.

“Do you perhaps knows about the transferred student unnie?” Chaeyoung asked. I don't want them to know that I know Y/n.

“I don't have any idea Chae.” I replied, shaking my head while Chaeyoung just nodded her head.

Y/n is a mysterious type of person just like Mina. An innocent introvert but have a darkest secrets that has been kept in a long time.

And Y/n was my inspiration that's why I myself enrolled in medical field as a psychologist. I wanna read Y/n's mind by just looking at her same as my friends.

Well, she's been part of my life since then and I am willing to take risk again.

Welcome home, Kim Y/n.