PART- 26

Previously-

Izuku, Thor and old king fought off against gor and almost bested him in the fight.

But gor wasn't going down easily as he killed on last god and activated the god bomb which izuku with the help of two miolnir absorbed.

ONTO THE STORY.

Gor looking at izuku said "no it should not be possible you should be dead." and izuku just responded saying "ohh I will die but now before you."

As Gor tried to attack him but was hit in the right side of the stomach by Thor with his axe as he flew out of the chamber. And all 3 thunder gods followed after him as he landed in on the ground and started crawling away due to all the pain. 

As he crawled forward he saw 2 feet standing in front of his as he looked up to see his son standing there looking down at his father. As Gor pleaded saying "help me son trap them until my wounds heal" but what he got was a cold stare from his son as he stabbed him in the heart and lifted him up and saying "why should I help the person who killed my mother" as Gor realized that he saw him kill his mother so he said "fine then you may join her in death" as he brought a sword out of his left hand and tried stabbing his son but luckily Thor came there and pulled the kid out of the way as Old King rushed and punched gor in the face sending him flying backwards towards Izuku. 

Who slammed him down with both his hammers while saying "eat this" as there were giant shockwaves as Gor laid there taking his final breath as he just stared at izuku with angry eyes and after spitting up a lot of blood he gathered the last of his energy and yelled "I, Gor the god butcher curse you the god of thunder that this hammer and the power you hold will take everything from you." As Gor finally died and as Izuku and the others looked at the kid walking towards his fathers body Izuku was about to say something until he noticed "that the boy's body was falling apart" and he said "hey kid" meanwhile the Kid just looked at Izuku and smiled saying "don't feel sorry for me I died a long time ago, this was but a mere creation of mud made by my father so he could be with us" as the kid finally crumbled away.

Izuku then feeling the adrenaline wear off dropped the hammers and fell to his knees yelling out in pain.

Meanwhile Old king quickly placed his hand on Izuku and took out all the god bomb along with the Odin force and that was the last thing Izuku saw before passing out.

.

.

.

.

After a few days Izuku woke up in a room as he gasped for air while sitting up and said "what the fuck happened" as he felt a pat on his back from Thor who said "well well, long story short you absorbed it and killed the god butcher and then old man here" as he pointed at Old King who was standing beside the bed as Thor continued saying "took the god bomb out of you and learned that it was a sword belonging to the symbiote king null who died fighting a celestial and the sword was found by gor when null crash landed on his planet."

Izuku then looking at Old king asked "so where is it now?" and Old king just said " in a super massive blackhole" Izuku just looked at him while saying "you sure it will be safe there" as Old king simply nodded and said "you know you were lucky to be able to survive the effects of the god bomb" then he sighed and said "who am I kidding you only survived because the gods from the past also helped me in healing you" as izuku laid there just looking at the ceiling and said "when do I get to go back home" as Old king said "well since you look in fine condition you can return home" as he started walking away as both izuku and Thor followed after him saying "well how are we going back" 

When they reached the terrace Old king opened his palm facing towards the empty space in front of the terrace and a portal opened as he said "Did you not know the Odin force is capable of doing this kind of stuff" as Izuku just shook his head saying "I had no Idea."

Meanwhile Thor just said "well then goodbye kids I should go home. The Ws are waiting for me" as Izuku asked "what are the Ws?" Thor just smiled and said "Women, Wine, War and Wins" This caused Old man to let out a single laugh before calming down and saying "well then both of you will retain the memories as our timelines are different so I don't have to say anything just stay safe you two" 

Izuku only nodded meanwhile Thor scoffed saying "You act like my dad" as Old king sincerely smiled and said "well I was a father myself, So I guess all fathers are alike" after which he embraced the two and then pushed them in the portal saying "now go you fools" 

As Thor and izuku went separate ways in the timeline Thor landed in the field he was taken from and Izuku landed in a dark place where he stumbled around to hit his pinky finger on the side of something making him fall down as he made a loud thud sound as well as a yell of pain "ahhhh" this caused someone in the dark place to wake up who turned on the lights and Izuku looked at the figure not being able to see her as she was standing in front of the light but as the figure approached closer he saw it to be the love of his life MOMO YAOYOROZU.

As momo quickly helped izuku up and onto his bed (yes she was waiting for him in his room) as momo said "do you have any idea of how worried I was" her puffy red eyes were clear indicators that she cried herself to sleep.

Izuku just hugged her and said "don't worry I am here now" as he laid back down while still hugging her and slept through the night.

END OF CHAPTER.

AUTHOR's NOTE

sorry if this was too short i am actually struggling with my studies and my official novels as well as my maternal grandfather passing away on 5th of October.

But I will try to keep you all entertained. So just support the book like you always had.