Here Comes The Dragonborn

[3rd Person POV]

"(Y/N), Dinner is ready!"

"Alright, I'll be there soon!"

A woman said before she closes the door.

A 17-year-old teen is seen using the computer. His height is 5'10 feet tall or 177 cm tall.

His name is (Y/N) (L/N), the one who called him for dinner is his mother.

"I just played competitive, I just played with the worst teammates. My back hurts from all the carrying...What a bunch of stupid idiots."

A little info about (Y/N) is he sometimes can be insulting and loudmouthed when he is not in the mood. He can be irritated when things do not go his way. (Y/N) can be impatient and is hotheaded.

He first removes his headphones as (Y/N) stands up from his seat. He stretched as he let out a yawn.

As (Y/N) is going to the door, he scratches his eyes.

The moment he opened his eyes-

"Excuse me, you're in the way!"

He looked to the person who called him. What he saw in front of him was an enormous lizard.

(Y/N) immediately fell down in terror. "What the hell is that?!" (Y/N) thought to himself as he panicked.

That 'lizard' is being used as a horse for a carriage. It made (Y/N) confused. He thinks why would they make this 'lizard' a horse.

"Are you alright?!" The one who said it was a male with gray hair, wears a green, belted wardrobe, as well as a dark green hood, held up by a red bow.

The one with the gray hair comes down from the carriage as he goes to (Y/N). He offers his hand to (Y/N).

"Did Frufoo hurt you?" The gray-haired asked.

(Y/N) accepts his help as he stands up.

"No...what is that..." (Y/N) is becoming confused as he asks about that 'lizard'.

"That's an earth dragon, haven't you seen one before?"

"A-Ah, of course, I forgot." (Y/N) lied, he doesn't want to be stand out from the people surrounding him. "By the way, where am I?"

The gray-haired seems to be confused by his question. "Could he have been hit in the head?" He thought to himself, but he answers his question as he gave him the benefit of the doubt. "You are at the royal capital, Lugnica."

"I see, what's your name?" (Y/N) asks.

"Otto Suwen, what about yours?"

"It's (Y/N) (L/N)."

"It's nice meeting you, (Y/N)-san, but I need to go now, I have someone to transport." Otto tells him.

(Y/N) then goes to the side so he won't be in the way while Otto climbs back to the carriage as he looks at (Y/N).

"See you later, (Y/N)-san!"

"Take care..." (Y/N) waves as he sees Otto be on his way.

(Y/N) looked around, what he saw the architectures around him, it reminds him about the medieval period. He then looks at the people surrounding him. He sees humans like himself. What he gets intrigued by the most is there are demihumans.

There are lizard humans, dog humans, wolf humans, etc.

[(Y/N) POV]

Wait...

Does this mean....I've been Isekai'd?!?!?!

Crap...is there even a way to go back home...?

I want to see mom and dad...