Army of Ghosts Part Two/ Doomsday

I'm not completely happy with this chapter but let me know what you think. 

Samuel fought the soldiers swiftly, a smoky black energy swirling around the room. In the back Celeste, drifted in and out of consciousness, her mind somewhere else. 

"Mummy!!"

"C'mon little Cassie, lets go find your Daddy hey?" Clara's laughs rang through the TARDIS console. 

"Kas, where's mummy?" 

"Cassie, she's with Dad in the kitchen." 

"Jane, c'mon stay with me!"

The Doctor came into the console room with a warm smile on his face, a light in his eyes.

"You little ragamuffins, what have you been up to? Not pestering poor Clara I hope." 

"Daddy I can't find mummy." The Doctor's face softened and he picks his daughter up.

"Hey it's okay little Cassie, mummy's in the kitchen with Daddy baking cookies for you. C'mon, we can all go together." 

"Cel!" Celeste snapped her eyes open to find Samuel looking down at her in concern, he was carrying her down a hallway hurriedly. She feels something wet on her cheeks and lifts her hand to find she was wiping away tears. "What did you see?"

"Something beautiful..." Celeste held Samuel close whilst she regained her strength, after a moment Samuel found where the two Time Lords were being held hostage and he broke down the door. 

"Feisty!" The Doctor stood up immediately and Samuel unlocked the doors for the pair. Alfie rushed over to the two best friends and took Celeste into his arms, hugging her tightly. 

"I'll kill them all." Alfie's voice was dark as he murmured lowly into her ears, Celeste's arms rubbed softly up and down his back as she whispered reassurances.

Once Alfie had calmed down, the Doctor stole a quick passionate kiss before a familiar look entered his eyes.

"Yvonne would've already done the shift again, which means that one more and whatever is trying to come through finally." The Doctor addressed the three pacing slightly, Alfie listened closely but knocked out any guards getting too close.

Celeste goes to a nearby window and listens, a frown on her face. The timeline was already changing. 

"They've already gotten through, something's changed the original events." Alfie's face pales as he hears the familiar sounds of the Daleks and Cybermen.

"Let's go."

************************

"Which of you is least important?" Dalek Sek demanded as he stared down the humans in the room. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rose questions, gaining some of her courage back.

"Which of you is least important?"

"No, we don't work like that. None of us."

"Designate the least important!" Rose stepped back slightly in fear and Mickey pulls Rose closer. 

"This is my responsibility." Rajesh steps forward with foolish intentions and Rose starts to tremble. "I er, I represent the Torchwood Institute. Anything you need, you come through me. Leave these two alone." 

"You will kneel."

*************************

Celeste runs into the main room, relieved that no Dalek's or Cybermen were in there. She put down the magnaclamps she stole and started setting up the area whilst waiting for her two Time Lords.

"We're here." Samuel comes into the room with Jackie, Rose, other Pete, the Doctor and Alfie.

"Are you sure this plan is going to work?" Pete asks suspiciously as Celeste ignored him.

"It's the only plan and my bonded is rarely wrong." Alfie snapped back, his temper getting the better of him. 

"Jackie you need to go with Pete, Rose you too." Celeste came back over to the group, sharing a look with Alfie and the Doctor. They both knew this was for the best, Rose could stay with Jackie and Pete but Alfie could never leave this world behind, not when his bonded remains there.

"No way! I'm staying with the Doctor and my brother." Rose whined angrily and Samuel just rolled his eyes, putting the teleporter around the blondes neck, sending her off a moment later with Jackie and Pete.

"Samuel hold onto my side." Celeste held on tightly to one of the magnaclamps with her best friend whilst the Doctor and Alfie held onto the other one.

"Ready?!" 

"Now!" The Doctor soniced the computers and the rift opened, sucking all the Cybermen and Daleks into the Void. 

A wave of relief went through Celeste as there was no sight of Rose, she should remain safe. However it seems that the universe had other plans and Rose appeared in the middle of the room, instantly being sucked towards the Void, Celeste threw out her hand and someone stopped Rose from flying into the Vortex. Pete appeared a moment later again and took Rose with him, the rift was sealed and the quartet sighed in relief. 

"I'm going to check on Sarah and co" Samuel spoke up after a few minutes of silence, Celeste gave him a quick hug before the demon left.

"Do we...." Alfie shook his head and cleared his throat, the younger Time Lord upset at the loss of his sister but they all knew it was for the best. "Do we see her again?"

"Yes."

*********************

"Tell me what your world is like" Alfie's voice was soft as his hand trailed through Celeste's hair. The pair were lying on the floor in front of the fire in the library, Celeste's head on Alfie's stomach as they quietly embraced each others company.

"It's horribly mundane, every mystical thing is a legend. The person you look like in my world is called Thomas Brodie Sangster, he's a 31 year old actor. Very frowny." She laughs quietly and the Doctor silently enters the room, casually dressed in some joggers and a t-shirt. "The Doctor's actor is called David Tennant and he's a 50 year old Scottish dork. This world is so much more mystical and exciting than my old world, I couldn't ever imagine going back." 

"You won't ever have to."