𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 94

Y/N'S POV

I scooted back into the hard flat surface and hugged my knees to my chest. 'What do I do? where even am I?' I thought as I felt warm tears on my face.

I flinched when I felt a hand touch my face but stopped when a scent filled my nose. 'Sabito?' I thought.

I opened my eyes to see the sky. 'What?' I thought. That's when Sabito appeared into my range of vision.

"You passed out" Sabito said. I blinked then turned away from him. "Really? you're just gonna ignore me?" Sabito said.

Sabito shook my shoulder and I shook his hand off. "Come on Y/n please just stand up don't give up" Sabito said.

"Who cares I can't see or hear... I can't help them" I whispered. "What happened to killing Muzan? weren't you all about that? you never die and you'll do anything you would literally slap anyone back into their senses just for saying one wrong word what happened with you?" Sabito said while furrowing his eyebrows.

I didn't respond. I heard him sigh and went to where I was facing and pointed at my face. "You realize how lucky you are right? you're an eight year old under 4'11 and a demon slayer. Not only that you can see dead people which is weird but still. half of our families are dead and you at least have two siblings alive. You're the first demon to ever walk out in sun light and generally the most liked person in the demon slayer corps. I'm pretty sure multiple people would die to be you! You want to protect everyone right? that's what you do you would even kill yourself just to save one life!" Sabito said.

"Really?" I said. Yes" Sabito said. "What can I do if I can't do anything" I said. "But did you really think of everything you can do?" Sabito said.

"What?" I said while sitting up. "You were panicking because you couldn't think of what to do right? but you couldn't think of anything to do because you were panicking" Sabito said.

"You also couldn't do anything because you were panicking you weren't able to control yourself" Sabito said.

"Okay so what should I do?" I asked. "You know what to do" Sabito said. "Thanks Wasabito" I said while patting his head.

"Yeah if you didn't agree I was gonna slap you back to your senses" Sabito said. "Uh- yeah I'll see you soon or maybe not" I said.

"Oh my gosh" Sabito said before putting his hand on my head. My vision and hearing went completely blank.

I stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I felt a scent fill my nose. 'Muichiro?' I thought.

AUTHOR'S POV

Muichiro lightly shook Y/n's shoulder making her flinch a bit. "Y/n are you okay?" Muichiro asked.

"I can't hear or see" Y/n said. 'So no hearing is deaf and no sight is blind... What? but can't she regenerate?' Muichiro thought. Muichiro wiped the tears and blood from Y/n's face with his sleeve.

"Muichiro? are you injured? give me you hand" Y/n said before cutting her hand and putting the blood on his.

He watched as his hand regenerated. 'But if it works on me why not her?" Muichiro thought. "If you're healed go and help Genya" Y/n said.

"I cant leave her here she's deaf... was that when you don't have hearing or don't have sight.... what ever she has both" Muichiro said.

Muichiro grabbed Y/n's hand and helped her stand up then lightly tugged her hand so she would walk with him.

they went over to where Genya was and Muichiro made Y/n sit down. "Muichiro! I hate to ask this but could you give me a hand?" Genya said. (Literally💀)

Muichiro blinked then got his arms and legs then put them on Genya's body making them reconnect.

'Woah' Muichiro thought. "Can you sit up now?" He asked. Genya blinked. "No" Genya said while furrowing his eyebrows.

Y/n stood up and started walking while putting her hands out. "What's wrong with her?" Genya asked.

"She can't hear or see" Muichiro said before grabbing her hand so she wouldn't step on Genya. She kneeled down then patted Genya's back.

"Is this a floor? 2 taps for yes and 1 for no" Y/n said. Muichiro tapped on her shoulder once. Y/n just laid down on Genya's back and sighed. 'Warm' Y/n thought.

"Really...." Genya said. Muichiro shook his head and sat Y/n back up. "Genya I'll stay with you till you can stand up" Muichiro said.

"And Y/n I'l-" Muichiro stopped when he saw she was gone. Muichiro felt like he was about to have a heart attack.

"Wasn't she here a second ago!?" Genya said eyes wide. "I- yeah.... saw her just here I sat her up right here" Muichiro said eyes wide.

"Shinobu is gonna murder me....." Muichiro said eyes wide. Y/n walked and put her arm out for each pillar so she could feel them.

Kokushibo looked over. 'There' Kokushibo thought while smiling. "The fuck is this weirdo smiling about?" Sanemi thought while looking at what he was looking at.

Sanemi the again felt his soul shoot out then slam back into his body. 'WHAT THE- I KNEW I SHOULD'VE TIED HER UP!' Sanemi thought.

Y/n sniffed the air. 'Is Gyomei here too?' Y/n thought. "She's injured? but I thought she could regenerate" Gyomei said.

"I did too" Sanemi said. 'And Why the hell does she seem so unbothered?' Sanemi thought. That's when Kokushibo started running in Y/n's direction.

Sanemi quickly started running in her direction. Y/n turned in confusion as she felt the vibration of footsteps headed in her direction.

Y/n Y/n moved back just as Kokushibo was about to grab her then hid behind the pillar. 'She knew I was coming?" Kokushibo thought in confusion.

She stayed behind the pillar for a while and waited to see if she felt and footsteps in the area.

Y/n walked forward then started patting Kokushibo. "Is this a wall?" Y/n asked. A scent filled Y/n's nose and she stopped.

"I'm gonna guess this is a wall...." Y/n said. Y/n felt someone pull her blindfold off and wrap their arms around her.

'DOUMA!?' Y/n thought. Her vision started to come back and her ears rang for a second. "What?" Y/n said.

"Sanemi?" Y/n said. "No" Sanemi said looking at her eyes wide. 'Then it's not Gyomei...' Y/n thought.

________________________________

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! It seems a bit short but I still like it lol also I forgot to post this yesterday because I was tired so I'm posting it now! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈