!!NOT AN UPDATE!! Just want to vent and clear some things up

I might delete this later lol idk

So I was going through and reading comments on my kitten, and a couple stuck out to me on chapter 16 which was the rape chapter. So I just wanted to clear some things up and talk about it.

1. I understand that rape is it very touchy subject but like I said in the intro I wanted this book to show partly what its actually like in the gang and prostitute business, and rape is a very normal thing. Yes this book is a very glorified and romanticized version of it but I still added that rape scene because it is what happens very frequently in the gang and prostitute business. Also in the beginning of the chapter I put a warning that there was going to be rape and if you continue to read it and then complained and made me the bad guy even when I warned you please stfu and stop reading my book because that is annoying, I did all I could do to warn you and then you ignore it and continue to bitch at me, grow up.

2. For all the people who are complaining that I made Schlatt The one who raped George, I have nothing against Schlatt, I honestly love him a lot and he is one of my favorite content creators but his character in the SMP really fit what I was going for in the story, his character fit the villain roll well. And for the people who are saying that I should've picked a random character of my own to be the one who raped George, I'm sorry but no, it's my book and I wanted schlatt to be the one because he was already roped in with Mr. Smith, and like I said it's my book and I didn't want to change it.

3. One last thing, remember that this IS A BOOK!!! Schlatt didn't actually rape George! This is all just a book, something I created. So I'm sorry if I offended some people with that chapter but like I said I put a warning and it was your choice to read it or not.

I know this is really random but I just wanted to get it off my chest because it kind of irritated me that I was being attacked for this chapter, I hope this clears things up and I hope you continue to read my Kitten.

Love you all and thank you to the people who continue to support me <3