𝚃.𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘//𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Jealousy begets sin. And sin commits any inhumane.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

-

           His dull mint-hued eyes lazily stared at the sight he had watched disgustingly. It was a mere sight, yet the urge of breaking someone's bones, cracking, and crushing them into ashes was evidently hard to suppress. There was this anger surging in those green eyes as peers at his girlfriend's stunt. The smile she had emitted was brimming with warmth, and hell, relishing as it seems.

He felt as though all the delight in his body had completely flushed out. Muichiro couldn't hold the thought of seeing her smiling, and laughing with another man nor woman getting near his girlfriend. No one should, no one must dare, or they'll drop off dead. Possessive, isn't he?

With his teeth gritting ever so lightly, he walked his way through. And with the seemingly look of monotonous and dull that he had always acquired; now hidden with anger in those deep mint eyes.

       No one would notice, for his demeanour was of a man filled with boredom, humdrum to the core, and daze enough for them to not see.

But she did.

As he walked in their direction, passing by the two who were talking nonchalantly. Muichiro kept his gaze unchanged, but with a slight glance to his lover – knowing full well how to deliver his assort. He truly is a man so quiet, but all it could take for her to see was his burning glare. Mitsuki looked down, with a hint of worries painting her features.

Did she do anything wrong? It was a thought she always has each time he emits those gazes.

           These two are what you call, a youthful love. Such young indeed, young enough and supple enough to commit the crimes induced by love. The day passed by, going home and both on their own – it's most likely that another argument would occur in their shared, dimly house of love.

(Y/n) is a lady fond of sarcasm, a sadist to words but sly in actions. She is indeed yet another sweet girl, a girl worried to her very core as she steps inside the house. Sweats of nervousness and confusion cascading down her head. Walking into the living room only to catch sight of her boyfriend sitting graciously down. She could see the tedium in his face, and anger in his eyes. Before sitting down across the man, hands clutched on the sling of her bag.

"Is something bothering you?" The (colored)-headed asked him, eager to know what had upset him. She waited for his response, shudder slightly at his call.

                  He looked at her, "(Y/n) (L/n)," Muichiro gave her his cold-like gaze. "Were you having fun with that boy earlier?" He asked, his voice so calm and deep – humdrum.