Chapter 009

Herman Easton snorted and turned to look at the kitchen, then he suddenly frowned.

Jared Cromwell noticed his expression and asked, "What's wrong?"

Herman Easton snorted, "What's wrong? Can't you see? He is making a mess in the kitchen. If anyone who doesn't know he is cooking, they would suspect someone is making biochemical weapons."

After that, Herman Easton sat on the side of the table and took out his mobile phone to browse through the news.

After listening to Herman Easton's words, Jared Cromwell rushed into the kitchen to have a look. Not long after, a smell of burnt smoke wafted out of the kitchen. Uncle Leo was so scared that he rushed in with two fire extinguishers in his hands.

Herman Easton shrugged and watched the chaos quietly.

With the help of Uncle Leo, Julian Nye finally learned how to use the high-end kitchen equipment. After struggling for hours, he finally made a 'simple' dinner.

Look! Stir-fried tomato and scrambled eggs. Oh! Burnt.

Lobster with garlic. Hah! The lobster was still alive.

Herman Easton felt he had been outdone. The meal he made for Jared Cromwell at noon was not even this bad.

However, the dinner made by Julian..... was plain horrid and was tantamount to murder!

Jared Cromwell looked at the food on the table without any expression. He handed Herman Easton a pair of chopsticks and said, "Have a taste."

Herman Easton shook his head quickly. "No, no, I don't want to eat this. My life is more important."

Julian Nye's face froze. He reached out to wipe the dust from his cheeks and smiled pitifully. "It seems that my cooking skills are not good enough."

Jared Cromwell patted the back of his hand. "Don't worry. If you really want to learn how to cook, ask Uncle Leo to help you."

Herman Easton looked at the last dish and frowned for a while. "What is it?"

Julian Nye smiled and said, "West Lake Fish in Vinegar Gravy."

Jared Cromwell nodded admiringly. "Julian made it by himself."

Herman Easton could not help showing his disgust when he saw the unedible food. He said, "Poor fish wasn't worthy of its death."

Julian Nye always looked obedient in front of Jared Cromwell. At this time, he picked up the most refined pieces of fish with chopsticks and put them into Herman Easton's bowl. "Brother Herman, have a taste and give me some suggestions."

Herman Easton pushed the bowl away immediately. "I don't want to eat it."

Julian Nye suddenly felt a little embarrassed, and his pale face blushed. "Brother Herman, just one bite, please. I have worked so hard for the whole afternoon."

Oh! Look at his face!

Look at his upset look. This b*tch was good at pretending to be innocent!

Jared Cromwell's tone towards Herman Easton became a little harsh. "For Julian's sake, try it."

Herman Easton frowned and looked at the greasy fish in the bowl. The fishy smell rushed straight up, and he suddenly felt nauseous.

D*mn it. Was he .....

Was he having morning sickness?

He could not help but retching.

Julian Nye's face suddenly turned pale. "Brother Herman, even if I don't cook well, you don't have to humiliate me like this! I really put in a lot of effort!"

Herman Easton covered his mouth tightly and was afraid that he would spit it out at any time.

Julian Nye bit his lip tightly and looked at Jared Cromwell with a look of grievance. "Jared, I'm sorry. Herman is so sick of the dishes I made. I am a bad cook, and nothing could please Herman's appetite.

Herman Easton pressed his stomach and wanted to roll his eyes.

Julian Nye was good at playing coy and scheming.

He really wanted to punch Julian Nye to unconscious at one.

Normally, he might lose control. But at this point, he was afraid that he would puke all over the table if he relaxed just a little bit.

Jared Cromwell patted Julian Nye on the back and looked at Herman Easton coldly. "Herman Easton, eat the fish for Julian, now."

Herman Easton did not react.

Jared Cromwell's eyes were dark. He picked up his chopsticks and picked up a piece of fish from the bowl. Then he put it in front of Herman Easton and said, "Open your mouth and eat!"

Julian Nye gently pulled his sleeve. "Jared, don't be so aggressive. Don't force Herman."

"Leave it to me." Jared Cromwell's voice was still cold and harsh.

In his mind, this situation was no longer just Herman Easton trying to humiliate Julian Nye.

Herman Easton was trying to challenge him! How dare him!

He was not too concerned about Julian Nye's being wrongly treated to break Herman Easton's hard spirit and slaughter him!

During this period of time, Herman Easton was a pain in the ass and annoyed him so much, and always made him so furious. Now that he had seized the opportunity, he only wanted Herman Easton to be as obedient as before and not dare to question him anymore.

Now he only wanted to tame this d*mned master.

Herman Easton's lips were pale and his stomach was still grumbling. He pressed his stomach with his hand and gnashed his teeth. "Screw you, take the fish away, I won't eat it!"

But Jared Cromwell insisted, sending the fish toward his mouth. "Open your mouth!"