08| You were taken out of pity

Laying in bed I look around the room bored out of my mind

Laying in bed I look around the room bored out of my mind. I had already called the boys and explained to them how things have been going especially with Luca. Personally they think I shouldn't be too hard on him and let him in if he's trustworthy. Though to take my time. Fair enough.

Typing on my laptop someone knocks on the door. Sighing I climb out of bed opening the door coming face to face with a smiling Lorenzo. Suppressing my smile I keep my arms crossed in front of me.

"Dinner's ready."

I nod my head and we walk in silence until we enter the dining room though no one notices us. Xander has Xavier in a choke hold while mumbling something under his breath.

"What the fuc-"

"Xavier decided it would be funny to put ten alarm clocks around my room which I had to throw out the window since they wouldn't fucking shut up. Then in my washroom there were bang snaps under the fucking toilet seat.

"I didn't record a video for obvious reasons but I have an audio of Xander's high pitched girl scream." Xavier laughs out loud as Xander's hand forms a tight fist right above his head. Xavier then proceeds to beg for his beautiful face while Xander keeps a murderous look on his face. Luca falls into his own fit of laughter. Honestly even I let out a quiet chuckle.

Alejandro and Vincent looked at them disapprovingly. Antonio was just sitting there reading a book. Wow he really is in his own world. Sitting down dinner begins in small chatter. I was already really full from eating lunch so I slowly picked at my food taking small bites as I mind my own business.

"Principessa why aren't you eating?" Vincent asked me with a worried look, eyes drifting from my small portioned food back to me. The room goes quiet, all eyes on me.

"I'm just full from lunch." I'll reply shortly.

"Baby, you need to eat more, you didn't even touch your food." Lorenzo's concern doesn't make me budge as I keep my eyes glued anywhere but them.

"Like I said, lunch was filling. It was a pretty big portion." I slightly snapback, getting more agitated by the moment.

"She just wants attention. How much does she even fucking need? God it's so pathetic. Get a grip. You were taken out of pity. Fucking pity. We don't want nor do we need you. We have and can be a family without you. I mean you've probably had the perfect life while fucking around and is just here for money. You're nothing but an ungrateful and attention seeking bitch."

I'm not going to lie and say that it didn't hurt. I could feel the tears that wanted to fight its way to my eyes but I swallowed it down. I'm not weak.

I feel a part of me snap. As if everything I kept caged down broke. My rage doubles as I watch Xander. I was not going to let this asshole degrade and assume how my life was. Especially considering he had everything served to him on a silver platter. This motherfucker wants to talk? Let's talk.