Part five II - SMUT

This chapter contains no important events whatsoever except dick sucking 😀 feel free to skip it if your not comfortable 💗

__________________

Tom vigorously opened the door to his room and slammed her against the wall, pining her arms to the cold painted bricks. He kissed down her sweaty neck as she breathed heavily.

His hands slowly traced down to her body, pushing her waist into the hard wall. She could feel his hard cock touching her core vigorously, and his hands squeezing her waist.

He continued to suck on her collarbone, biting into her skin making her moan out with pleasure.

She let out an unexpected loud wail, his sweaty hand quickly covered her mouth, his lips no more on her skin but his eyes watching her carefully.

"Don't." He whispered, his voice smoky and alluring. She nodded, desperate for his touch on her body.

His hand slid down to her ass, clutching it tightly, pulling her core deeper in between his thighs, letting it grind against his solid cock.

His lips traced down from her neck to her chest, his hands left her ass and began to take off her shirt. The two breathed heavily as they worked on taking the other's clothes off.

Both their shirts were thrown to the floor, Tom unbuckled his jeans and y/n took off her skirt, leaving both of them both exposed to the air, but more and more desperate.

They collided their lips once again and Tom took off her underwear as he sucked on her nipple. She let his head dive into his chest, tugging on his hair and letting his hand pull up her leg.

He stopped for a moment to let out shaky breaths, his eyes lied on hers and she could see the glint within them.

He vigorously grabbed her waist and turned her around so that his own back was slammed against the wall. He held her head and pushed it downwards, leaving her on her knees.

She wasn't used to this degrading but she could definitely say she liked it. Her head was directly in front of his hard, sprinted cock that peeked out from his boxers.

She took them off and let his dick twitch from her slow touch. She wrapped her fingers around it and looked up at him, seeing him pant from the excessive desire.

She didn't waste a moment and put his dick inside her mouth. She felt it touch her insides, feeling him loose all his control as she sucked on it.

She went on swirling her tongue inside her mouth, feeling the wetness of his cock only after a while. Damn he really did have the stamina for this.

She knew he wanted her to swallow it and without him commanding it, she took it in. The taste burned her tongue but it only aroused her more.

She took it out of her mouth and stood back up, seeing him loose his breath. He caught on quick and held her neck, he pulled it closer to him and clutched one of her butt cheeks.

He then whispered into her ear, "The bed princess."

She nodded and slowly walked up to the bed, her patience loosing itself from the wait he put her in.

She lied down on the bed and felt him climb on top of her, his fingers traced her thighs as he hovered above her inflamed body, slowly letting his fingers make their way to her inner thigh.

He looked deep into her stimulated eyes, entering his fingers inside her core. She refrained herself from letting out a loud moan, knowing well that people might find out.

He moved his two fingers inside of her, hitting the right spots, creating a rhythm that made her arch her back from pleasure.

He felt her core grow wet and dense, he looked at her, but she only shook her head, letting him know she didn't want him to take his fingers out.

He kept over stimulating her, feeling her core within his fingers. He continued to hover over her, loosing his own breath as he watched her struggle to keep her own. The atmosphere was hot, making the two of them sweat profusely.

The humidity was dense but the heat radiated from each of their bodies was unpaired.

She began to nod her head vigorously and Tom let his fingers out of her.

Not sparing her a moment to breath he went down on her, holding her hips firmly to the silky grey sheets and digging his head between her thighs.

His lips touched her cunt, diving them deeper and deeper within it. He spread out his tongue inside her, making her cover her mouth not to let out a moan.

He didn't stop even when he felt her body twitch when he touched the spot, he let her orgasm into his mouth, knowing well it'll get her further aroused for what came next.

He stopped at his own time, getting his head out from within her thighs, watching as she wrestled to find air inside her lungs. He hover over her once again, holding her chin to make her look directly at him.

He licked his lips as she watched him carefully, almost loosing all the strength in her body to move a finger.

He turned her over, making her back face him. He held onto her ass and began licking it as she moaned silently, clutching onto the bed sheets.

He then stopped to let his long dick slide inside of her, he fixed it in place as she let out a wail, he held her ass and pulled it closer to him; moving it vigorously to thrust into her pussy.

He kept pulling her ass closer to his sweaty body with each thrust, lifting his head and looking up at the shadowy ceiling as he felt the stems of pleasure pass through his body.

Though she had no more strength left, she tugged harder on the bed sheets, biting her lip to prevent herself from slipping out a moan.

"Fuck." She whispered, almost as if the moan she had been trying to avert.

She began to feel him orgasm into her pussy, and he had already reached the point where he had overstimulated her for the third time this night.

He pulled out his dick after one last thrust and fell on the bed besides her. She turned herself to have her back lie on the wet sheets, the two of them staring at the ceiling above, panting heavily.

She looked to her side at him, seeing his pleased eyes already on her. The two looked at each other's sweaty faces, both their lips parted to let in lost air.

And that moment it came back to her.

She just fucked Tom Holland.