Chapter 4: The Portkey

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n, y/n dear it's time to wake up" a voice whispered.

Someone was slightly shaking me awake, I let out a large groan before opening my eyes. Molly stood above me with a warm and tired smile on her face. It was still pitch black outside. The worst time to wake up is when it's still dark.

"What time is it Molly?" I groaned

"It's 3:00am dear, please can you wake the other two up whilst I wake the boys?" She asked me

"Okay Molly" I groaned once again. Molly smiled once more before turning on her heels and walked out, closing the door behind her.

I stood up off my mattress and stretched, raising my arms in the air, I sighed before putting my hands down to wake Ginny and Hermione. I turned to Ginny first because she is harder to wake up.

"Ginny. Wake up Ginny" I said shaking her. The young third year groaned and pulled the blanket over her head.

"It's too early" she groaned, her voice was muffled due to the blanket over her head.

"I know it is. But we're leaving for the World Cup soon" I said. Suddenly the young girl sat up, eyes wide and her flaming red hair going in all directions.

"I'm up. I'm up" she said excitedly.

"Good. I'm going to wake up Hermione" I nodded. But before I could wake the fourth year, Ginny's voice boomed through the room.

"HERMIONE WAKE UP. WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD CUP!" She yelled. Hermione jumped up, fear and shock on her face. She then turned to Ginny and threw a pillow at her face.

"You could have woke me up in a nicer way" She moaned at Ginny. "Why didn't you stop her?!" She turned to me.

"I was going to wake you up nicely. But Ginny beat me to it. I have nothing to do with it" I said raising my hands in the air.

"Never mind that. Let's get ready!" Ginny said loudly she ran out of her bed and to her wardrobe and me and Hermione helped her pick out a muggle outfit.

I then opened my trunk and pulled out some skinny jeans and a pale blue crop top and a cardigan over the top. I changed into my clothes looking like a proper muggle.

I left the bedroom and wandered downstairs to the kitchen. The small room had Molly and Arthur. Molly was in her dressing gown and Arthur was wearing some jeans and a jumper.

"Good morning y/n!" Arthur said warmly "Is this good muggle clothes?"

"It's perfect Mr.Weasley" I replied.

"Please call me Arthur" he said. I smiled and nodded before taking a seat at the table. Ginny and Hermione sat opposite me. Molly placed some toast and scrambled eggs in front of me. I buttered my toast and started to eat. I always admired Molly's cooking, not sure how she does it! Suddenly there where two people coming down the stairs, thudding their way down in the process. Two tall and lanky twins wandered in the room wearing identical pale yellow jeans and a plaid jumper. They both smiled before taking a seat either side of me.

"Good morning lovey" Fred yawned. I blushed hard at the nickname which caused giggled from Ginny and Hermione.

"Morning Freddie." I smiled at him. The tips of Fred's ears were pink enough to match his cheeks. "And morning George"

"How come Fred gets a nickname and I don't" he huffed.

"Because Fred is less annoying" I replied. Causing both the twins to snicker.

"Fair enough" he said.

Me, the twins, Ginny, Hermione, Harry and Ron all speedily ate breakfast, we slipped on our shoes and grabbed our bags.