Burdened secrets 🥀

>Where Tae, V and Jungkook are in a polyamorous relationship. V is a mafia leader as well as a little, Jungkook is a university student being bullied and Tae is their caregivers. Tae and V are twins, yet they both love each other and Jungkook dearly. What happens when they find out Jungkook has been keeping a huge secret from them?<
Mentions of-
•polyamorous relationship
•twinsXlover
•bullying/abuse
•2 littlesX1caregiver
•long ish chapter (probs find mistakes)

Requested by @Supnothing

"What do you mean you couldn't find him!" V screamed on the top of his voice.
"W-we're sorry sir"
"No I'm not taking sorry for an answer! Find them now" V growled, tapping his pen against the desk in anger.
"B-but s-sir"
"No, that's it I'm fucking going home, I can't deal with your shit right now. If you actually finally do you job talk to Minjung. And you, well you're useless" V pointed the gun at the boy and shot him without a second thought.
V threw his stuff across the room and stormed out of his office.

V angrily drove home, and stormed into his house.
"Vivi is that you?" He heard a low voice come from one of the rooms.
V sighed and followed the voice and found his twin walking from the couch and in his direction.
"Tae" V sighed, walking towards him and wrapped his arms around his twin.
"Shhh it's okay" Tae whispered, rubbing his twins back, soothing him softly.
V's grip around Tae's waist tightened as he cried into his twins chest.

"Come on Vivi, lets snuggle and wait till Koo gets back hm, why don't you slip?" Tae suggested making the boy nod.
It took a few minutes till Tae heard small whines from his brother.
"Hey bear, lets go upstairs hm"
"Uppie pwease" V sobbed.
"Okay bub" Tae smiled, picking the muscular man up and carried him to their bedroom.

Tae and V were twins, they had a very close relationship, a closer relationship to one which normal twins may have. They were dependent on each other. V maybe more dependant than Tae, as you can see V is a little. Not many people accept littles and because of that, Tae had looked after him and made sure that he was the one caring for him.

Tae and V were very different. Tae, however he was the caregiver and very dominant, he was actually a gentle person who didn't like fighting or violence. However V, he's cold to those he's not close to, and again is very dominant in head space. But when he slips to little space he's vulnerable and a bundle of joy.

But this turned deeper when Jungkook came into their lives.

They met Jungkook at university and well he basically changed their lives. This was the first time the pair of twins had trusted someone. It had always been the two of them but they let the orphan join their life and now they were the happiest. Jungkook was also a little, and Taehyung was their caregiver. After months they developed a polyamorous relationship, with Jungkook as they couldn't lie about their feelings. It was weird at first for the twins but they learnt how to deal with it and they now loved it.

Taehyung and V were on the bed snuggling, keeping one another warm until they heard their bedroom door open. There stood a very tired boy wearing a hoodie which swallowed his body. He was looking very concerned as he noticed the little on the bed with teary eyes.
"Hey baby" Tae smiled weakly.
"What's wrong with bear?" He squeaked out in a shaky voice.
"Work problems, people weren't follow orders and they couldn't find the person they were looking for, so he's stressed" Tae sighed.
Jungkook nodded sadly and joined them on the bed.

He wrapped his arms around V from behind and rested his head on the boys neck.
"I love you bear" Jungkook whispered kissing his cheek.
"Bear woves koo" V giggled feeling Jungkook's breath tickle his neck.
Tae smiled and joined their hug, feeling comfort from the two.
But as much as Jungkook tried to be strong the more he wanted to crumble. But like always he kept his problems to himself, he felt like a burden.