I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.57

Sophia walks into the living room annoyed and bothered with Jennifer in her arms carrying her like a baby. Jennifer takes her finger and twirls it into Sophia's hair.

"I'll be honest with you,Sophia,your hair looks better naturally curly instead of straighten" she said as Sophia rolled her eyes and dropped her arms to her side letting Jennifer freely fall on the couch.

"Oops,my bad" Sophia said with a smirk on her face.

"That's a terrible way to treat an injured person"

"You're not even injured you pulled a muscle in your leg while we was wrestling"

"It feels like it's more than a pulled muscle" Jennifer said rubbing on her leg.

"That's because you tried to put me in a figure four lock and ended up tripping over your own foot" Sophia said crossing her arms

"I still think that you was the one who tripped me instead of me tripping over my own foot"

"I don't know how when you had both of my ankles in your hands" Sophia said laughing. "Just admit that you suck at doing that move"

"I don't suck at doing that move. I almost had it if you didn't trip me"

Sophia sighs and shook her head. "Whatever you say" She said as she looked at Jacob who's sitting on the couch on the other side smirking with his arms crossed. "What?"

"Oh,nothing" Jacob replied

"It's something if you're over there with that smirk on your face"

"I'm just surprised that a girl like you would lose to a girl like Jennifer"

"Who said that I lost?" Sophia asked. "I only carried her in here because she pulled a muscle"

"So,you won?" Jacob asked as Sophia placed her hands on her hips.

"What do you think?" Sophia asked as Jacob looked at Jennifer and back at Sophia

"Yea,it do looks like you beat her ass" Jacob said as Jennifer playfully rolled her eyes

"By the way,what did you wanted to ask me earlier?" Sophia asked

"Oh,I was wondering if you and Jennifer were still visiting my sister today. But by the looks of it" Jacob paused and looked at Jennifer again as Jennifer gives Jacob the middle finger. "I'll have to bring her over here instead"

"Yes,most definitely because I'm not going to carry a grown woman to the car and drive there. And then carry her out of the car and into your mother's house like Jennifer is a handicap person" Sophia said giving Jennifer the side eye.

"Okay,well I'll let my mother know that I'm picking her up and bring her over here instead"

"Do you think that she'll be okay with that?" Sophia asked as Jacob nodded

"Yea,she wouldn't mind at all" Jacob replied. "She likes you too much to have a problem with me bringing her daughter over here"

"Okay,good" Sophia said smiling. "Let me go take a shower and get ready before she gets here" She said as she looked at Jennifer. "You can get up on your own and get ready by yourself"