Chapter 17🎪

"Do you think she's really okay?" Hoseok asked to no one in particular.

"Yeah I think so, she seems to get over things pretty quickly once you show her that you care." Jimin clicked his cellphone off giving the conversation his full attention.

"When I took care of her in the car, it was the cutest thing, she just, melted into my arms, i wanna keep her safe." Jin sighed.

"I almost beat the shit out of that man." Yoongi grumbled as he pulled Jimin onto his lap.

"Hey, Namjoonie hyung?" Taehyung looked up from the floor to the couch.

"Hm?" Namjoon hummed in response.

"The scene was great, but how come you didn't go all the way?" Taehyung voiced everyones curious thought.

All eyes turned to Namjoon, waiting.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm pretty sure Delilah was comfortable with it, and I was going to, I was, but, I just didn't want her 2nd first time to be on camera. I wanted it to be 100% genuine." He explained.

"Aww that's so considerate of you Namjoonie." Jimin pressed a kiss to his cheeks, Namjoon smiled dimples coming out.

"That music is kinda loud don't you think?" Jin turned his head to the hallway.

"Kind of, want me to go ask them to turn it down a bit?" Taehyung asked.

"It's okay, hyung will do it." Jin said standing up.

Jin's POV

What? Were they having another dance party? How rude of them not to invite us, ha.

I knocked on the door twice. A hushed conversation, then a low come in, it almost sounded like...nah, I turned the door knob and opened.

"Hey just wan-" my eyes widened, Delilah was...ri-...and she was looking directly at me, fuck.

"Not my intention" my worldwide ass.

"Are you coming Jinnie?"

She was calling. For me?

Stay calm Seokjin.

"Anything for you doll."

Third person POV.

Jin made his way into the room with a shaky breath, closing the door behind him. Wasting no time in unbuttoning his silk pajamas. He sat next to Jungkook who already began caressing his thigh.

Delilah smiled as she leaned over to Jin. His eyes scanning her body momentarily, before pressing their lips together. Jin took more control leading the kiss, Delilah loved it, melting more and more into him. She pulled away and kissed his neck.

"Seokjinnie~ Seokjinnie~ Seokjinnie~" She moaned in between kisses, as Jungkook picked up her hips only to drop them back down over and over. Jin teased her nipples as she kissed his jaw and neck. Jungkook pulled out suddenly.

"Wha-"

"On all fours?" He grinned.

She nodded.

"Words please doll."

"Y-yeah. Yes."

Jin pulled Delilah out of Jungkook's lap laying her on all fours. Jungkook propped his face behind her, Jin settled front of her.

Jungkook pressed his tongue flat against her clit, licking a stripe all the down to her hole and back up again, sucking and licking, pressing three fingers in. Delilah nearly crumbled, she used all the will she had to stop her knees from buckling under his touch. Shakily, she used one hand to pull down Jin's silk pants.