Ch~26

Baji's POV:

Baji's POV:

The morning was gloomy. The sky was covered in grey clouds. Thunder and lightening playing hide and seek among the grey clouds.

The wind was blowing too and stray leaves entered the classroom. My hair was swaying with the wind.

Somehow, this weather is creating a weird sensation inside if me. I glance at the seat where Kiko usually sits is empty. It has been empty for a good few weeks.

The cool wind  hitting my face, was now playing with my feelings.

I was missing Kiko! Even though, I regularly visit her, today was hitting me differently. I feel like scooping her in my arms, in a bear hug and not let her go. I want to nuzzle my face in her hair and inhale her smell.

I've been thinking a lot. A lot about her, about us. When I'm with her, I just want to hold her close to me and shield her from the all pain, all the bad things.

"Baji Keisuke right?" A female voice interupted my thoughts.

"Hmm! What do you want?" I turn my head to look at a girl with white hair and piercing red eyes.

Alice MercadoAge:13

Alice Mercado
Age:13

"Nothing! Saw you were spacing out! The name's Alice"
She introduced herself.

"Hmm! Pleasure to meet you.. but I'm busy right now! Can we talk later!" I try avoiding her. The girl is undeniably beautiful but she has an awfully weird aura around her.

"Yes! You can help me... Let's grab lunch together! I wanna have lunch alone!"

"Umm... No thanks!" I try to be polite as possible as I can.

"Aww come on. I wanted to talk about something really important!" She tilt her head. Her piercing red eyes were widely staring at me, without blinking and a small creepy smile tucked at her face.
Her white locks swaying from the wind that was blowing through the windows of the classroom.