author note

First of all extermly sorry to my dear friends who are taking tensions since last few weeks about my health and things as I am not updating but their is reason for the same .

With utmost due respect to each and every reader of mine , I hereby from here request each one of you that if you are not interested in reading the story or not liking it a bit , or if by chance you are liking or loving the story then its humble request that you can leave the story from now if you can't understand your author and her reasons a bit .

At last update I have already given you news about my new found job and due to hectic schedule and my health issues I am currently not active on wattpad.  I know you guys wait for a update for long but I think that doesn't means you will send literally rude comments and text to someone that make someone think before writing something again .  I have not even written any mature or bad scence to face something like this .

If you are not liking the writing skills , story line,  or even character name you are free to leave even if you are my regular readers . I literally won't matter .

Sending someone explicit text and taking the mental peace or someone who just writes to forget her stress and making her introspect his or her ability is really a great deal. I know it won't matter as the person have already said what he or she wanted as I have not clearly specifying the name but please remember destroying someone peace or hobby you will get nothing .

The person clearly knows who said that so please take care of this in future as I am not saying anything. 

So to all my regular readers, and my haters its humble request to each and everyone if you are not liking the story please leave but don't send me or anyone  any text or something which  will make someone question their ability .

About the update since last few weeks I am trying to write but I think nothing seems to work . I know I shouldn't mind what someone say but I have really not that strong by heart as I have never faced such thing .

Signing off
Callmesancheti