Valentine's Day Special ♡ Day Of Hearts

Happy Valentine's Day my good friend!

If you don't have anyone to be with, I'm here!

Together, we can eat lots of ice cream as we watch a sad movie about love and we can be lonely forever.

I sadly don't have anyone, but if you do...
I ask...
Why are you cheating on them (if it is your love who you're spending Valentine's with) for Varian!

Future Ruddiger here! When I wrote this, I was assuming I was gonna be lonely. But I ended up working up the nerve to ask my best friend to be my Valentine. In a friend way though.

Wolf,I'm promise I'm not cheating!

(Ps, I don't own the video above and...
RAPUNZEL AND EUGENE SHOULD BE UP THERE AS #1, NOT #7!!!)
-------------

You laid down on the couch, in an old hoodie and sweatpants, eating ice cream right out of the bucket.

"Come on, Y/n. I know you have no one to be with this year, but even though we're only best friends, doesn't mean we can't hang out together." Varian tried to get you to come to town with him.

Today was the Day of Hearts. Where people celebrate how in love they are.

This year, heh, like always. You are alone.

"Y/n. Even though were not dating...
*whispers to himself* yet...
*continues to talk to you* we can sign the journal. We'd be signing our friendship off... forever." Varian smiles, stroking your hair.

"Ugh, fine. I'll get up. But..." You trail off. "But what?" Varian raises an eyebrow. "I was gonna say 'But let's avoid all the lovey dovey stuff.'" You finish. "That's gonna be hard." Varian thinks. "Yep. Oh well, I guess, I'll just miss out today." You say, fake being sad. You're a terrible actor/actress.

"Listen. I know you hate today, since you don't have someone who is in love with you," Varian says before thinking: 'I mean, I do. I love you. But you don't love me back! Heh.' Then continues speaking out loud, "but, you're my best friend, I love seeing you happy. Enjoy today. Please. For me."

"Ugh. Fine. Just let me change." You roll your eyes, before heading to your bedroom to get changed.

About 5 minutes later, you came out of your bedroom wearing something that made Varian blush. You looked so amazing!

 You looked so amazing!

(Choose the one you like the best or make up your own!)

"Wow. You look amazing. " Varian says out loud by accident. "Thanks... I guess." You go to grab your bag.

"Did I say that out loud?" Varian asks, again, not meaning to say it out loud. "Yep. Now you ready to go?" You ask walking over him. "Uh... sure." And with that the two of you leave the house.

"So watcha wanna do first?" Varian asks, excited. "You dragged me out of the house. You choose." You cross your arms.

Varian blushes before announcing his idea, "H-How about we sign the journal?" You roll your eyes, "Varian, its only for couples."

"And we're a couple. We're a couple of best friends." Varian says, trying his best to cover up the fact that he wished the first sentence was true.

"I, uh..." You aren't 100% sure whether you want to sign it or not, "Alright." "Yes!" Varian grabs your hand and runs over to the podium with the book on it.

He picks up the pen and hands it over to you, "After you, Milady." He steps aside. You giggle at his dorkiness, "What am I gonna do with you?" "Love me forever." Varian gives a cheeky grin. "Of course, Milord." You say, teasing Varian about the 'Milady' thing. Although you do love it when he calls you that.

You go back to the book and find your own page.

As you wrote, Varian wrapped his arms around you, and huggd you from behind. "Its perfect." He whispers to himself.

"Done!" You smile finishing the 'n' in 'Varian'.

"Okay, now what so you want to do?" You ask, setting the pen down and closing the book till the next couple comes to sign it

"Okay, now what so you want to do?" You ask, setting the pen down and closing the book till the next couple comes to sign it. "Uncle Monty's?" Varian asks knowing you love Monty's candy.
You eyes light up, "Race ya there!" And with that you run to the Sweet Shoppe.

Varian was about to run, but he went back to the journal. He flipped through the pages till he found your page. He quickly drew hearts surrounding your names before closing the book and racing after you.

 He quickly drew hearts surrounding your names before closing the book and racing after you

-----------
Author's Note

I think it was good to leave it off on a good note!

It was so cute! (Or at least to me, it was.)

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 810

Future Ruddiger here! It was really cute! Well, in my opinion at least.