How do you kill the beast when it lives inside of you?

Authors POV:
We make decisions that are great for us and sometimes they're not so great. However, what happens when you make a decisions but never realise whether it was good for you or completely destroyed you?

Well this is what it felt like for Jungkook. He was scared because two of his most closest people agreed to take this decision whilst the other three were hesitant.

He himself was hesitant, but why did Jungkook take that decision? Simple...he was not ready to let go and till this day he will not be ready to let go. Losing someone is tough knowing they're no longer going to be with you is hard. Death is about acceptance but we can't always accept it. But what happens when we lose someone and they're still alive? You could say it hurts more. Knowing you can talk to them but you aren't able to. Why? Because they made all the wrong decisions and it left you feeling numb and broken.

Taking it slowly day by day is important so you don't miss every nook and cranny of someone's behaviour. What if everything isn't what is seems? Why do some people never change? Why is it hard? Maybe because they themselves have been wronged and manipulated...every single day.

How can you blame someone who is the victim themselves? You cannot hold a grudge against someone who was deemed to be the "villain" in every childhood story. How do you kill the beast when it lives inside of you?

Jungkook POV:
I was discharged from the hospital and Jin hyung happily took me home with him. I noticed the small and tiny details. The way he held my hand so he could guide me. The way he held the door open for me and the forehead kisses. I was finally having hope. My Jin...my alpha was reciprocating my feelings. I finally felt free and alive. This is what it felt like to have someone care for you.

We got home and Jin hyung helped me out the car, I wasn't able to walk properly so he picked me up bridal style and took me inside. I held onto his neck as I didn't want to fall, I still didn't completely trust him. "I know it isn't easy yet baby, but don't worry you will slowly trust me". I looked into his eyes and I didn't feel like I could trust him.

"Maybe, but at the same time I don't think I ever will be able to trust you". He looked away guilty. He put me down on the couch and went to grab a glass of water. He gave me my pill and I drank it. It was never easy for me to swallow pills but who am I to complain to him?

He made me food and then we just sat on the couch. It felt domestic but my skin was crawling. I felt like I had to talk. Anything to break the silence. Thankfully Jin hyung spoke. "From tomorrow you have to rest and not work too much okay? The maids are here and they will tend to you. I too will be here for my omega".

I looked at him and chuckled. "You will help me hyung? Remember the night of our wedding you said 'you have to fend for yourself, I will not give you money for anything'. Well hyung I have a lot of work to do if I want to fend for myself".

He looked at me shocked as I tried to get up. "Baby I didn't mean that, come on". I held my hand in the air to stop him as he tried to help me. "Hyung what's been said will always leave a mark, no matter what you try and do. Also you have lost the right to call me 'baby' for now."

He nodded and I walked into the guest room. He sighed and walked behind me. "Let me stay with you Jungkook. What if you need something at night? I will sleep on the couch you don't need to worry about me". I looked at him and sat on my bed. "You can sleep on the bed. Just don't...touch me".

Time skip - The next morning

Unknown POV:
He won't forgive you that easily Jin, just like I won't. You are mine and once Iv punished you for everything you have done to me I'll forgive you and then we can live happily without the slut of a mate of yours.

I know what I'm doing is creepy but it's okay, anything for my Jin I guess. I held onto my binoculars and looked at the two of them. The early morning hours was shining on their face. Jungkook was sleeping in jin's arms. It was making my blood boil. I will destroy you and when I do only then will my revenge suffice.

Slowly I walked away from their house and got into the car. "You should stop this, I'm your mate you have me so why would you need Jin?" I looked at my mate and said "did I ask for your advice? I don't recall so shut up and drive".

Was I harsh yes but I didn't want her I just wanted Jin. And I will have him.

Jimin POV:
I hugged Hoseok and stayed in his arms. Fuck I was being clingy but I needed him and I don't care what anyone had to say about it. "Jimin baby, what's up? Why are you literally holding onto me like this?" I looked at him and moved away from his lap. "You don't want me? Fine DONT ITS NOT LIKE I NEED YOU EITHER". With that I walked out the room and into our bedroom. I lived with Namjoon hyung, and Yoongi hyung but now that Tae was here they needed their privacy I mean if I didn't have my mate I would still Live with them but now that I have Hoseok I moved here.

When I say I moved I just stayed the night. Let's not jump too ahead. I walked into the room and jumped into the bed. I held hoseok hyung's pillow close to me and inhaled his scent. Then I started crying.

My alpha walked in and immediately ran to me. "Minnie what's wrong? Baby what happened?" I didn't pay any mind to him. "Stay away, you didn't want me being clingy so you can leave".

He sighed and slowly pulled the duvet off. "I'm sorry chim I didn't mean to I was just asking? What's got you so sensitive?" I looked at him slowly and spoke. "I'm worried for kookie and on top of that I just want to be with you, I'm scared you might leave me".

He smiled and quickly pulled me onto his lap. "I will never leave you, you're my only family Jimin. You're my mate and my entire being. I love you okay? I won't leave. And as far as kookie is concerned if anything happens we will be there for him".

He kissed my forehead and I lay my head on his shoulder. "Promise not to leave okay?" He held me closer and said "I promise".

Hoseok POV:
I looked down at Jimin his soft dirty blond hair smelt amazing just like his scent. I held him tightly as I rocked him. Then Jimin started to leave small feathery kisses on my neck. I controlled myself and kept rubbing his back in comfort.

The he rubbed himself against me and moaned out "hyung I want you". He adjusted and said "I was sensitive because I may start my heat soon. Hyung help me please".

Then he continued to rub himself against me and then he pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips were pushed against each other and he opened his mouth to give me access. His kisses were addictive and his mouth tasted like chocolate.

We were not ready to let go but had to pull away for breath. "Hold me close and please don't let go". Jimin said to me as he cried again.

Something was terribly wrong with my omega and I was going to figure it out. I held him tightly and continued to give him pecks on his forehead.

My angel I will protect you. Just give me a chance my love.

~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all see the amount of pet names hobi has for Jimin? I swear they're whipped...or is it me that's whipped for them??? ye it's probably both. THEY'RE both fruity and flirty as fu** so

Anyways double edit why? Because I'm just amazing. Also because I have nothing to do and you guys deserve it. Please comment vote and share my story if you're enjoying it.

Shits about to go down soon and I'm gonna be in the middle of it. I'll drag you guys too because why not?
Who do you think the "unknown" person is? What is their connection with Jin? Is Jin truly sorry for his actions? Should jk trust him? How will Yoongi react to his mates going against him?
Keep reading to find out...

As always eat healthy, drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies💜💜💜