F I F T E E N

••••

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Tense would be the only way to describe the Gray household right now, as everyone was getting ready for their guests.

The family knew exactly who were coming, all except Ezmie who would be in for a real shock.

The Spanish mafia

The Spanish mafia don and his 2nd in command have always been close to the British mafia and were a huge help when looking for Ezmie.

Or so they say

Nicholas and Scarlet haven't seen them in while, they argued the last time they spoke hence their nerves.

The children were none the wiser to the parents being tense well most of them anyway.

Alexander sat in his office with Kayden discussing the latest attacks on their warehouses.

Cohan and the twins were playing Xbox in the games room not caring about anything around them.

Ezmie was excited to meet new people, her therapy sessions have been going well and she was becoming more outgoing and confident.

••••

The door bell rang insinuating the Spanish mafia had arrived, Nicholas and Scarlet welcomed them in to their home with smiles.

The boys were already sat in the dining room waiting for everyone's arrival so they could finally eat.

Ezmie was running late trying to decide what to wear, her nerves were starting to kick in but she pushed them a side.

Chatter was filled around the room, the don of the Spanish mafia indulging in conversation with Alexander straight away while their fathers spoke.

Santiago Ricardo is the current don of the Spanish mafia and was the same age as Alexander.

Santiago's father Alejandro spoke with Nicholas about Ezmie's return. The young girl left quite an impression on the Spanish mafia especially their second in command.

Santiago's little brothers were talking and messing around with the younger members of the Gray family.

Scarlet was the first to notice that their daughter hadn't arrived yet and began asking around.

"Cohan where's Ez?" She asked her middle son

"Upstairs getting ready I think" he spoke before continuing his conversation

Ezmie was finally ready, she wore a blue dress and curled her hair. She was a natural beauty who didn't need makeup.

She began walking down the stairs, the dinning room chattered stopped as the young girls steps echoed around.