Chapter 71

Facing Ji Li's sudden warm and soft question, Qin Li was stunned for two seconds, his heart softened in a complete mess.

He walked two steps closer, and resigned helplessly, "Yes, I blame my tone for a bit harder, but I didn't mean to be aggressive with you."

Qin Li looked at the youth's right eye that was a little reddened by the fake blood, and forcibly pressed the reluctance on the apex of his heart.

"From now on, no matter which crew you are in, your body will always come first, do you understand?"

Ji Li originally just mentioned it casually, but he didn't expect to get such a sincere and warm instruction from the man, the original inconspicuous depression was easily smoothed, and he curled his lips.

"Well, not next time."

Yu Fuya coughed violently when he heard the conversation between the two undercurrents.

Fortunately, it was finished today.

If I stay on the crew for a few more days, I don’t know how my artist was abducted!

Before Ji Li could speak, Ji Yunqi on one side opened his mouth stupidly, "Sister Yu, is your voice not so good during this time? I have health throat tea sent by my second sister over there. Don't give you points?"

"..."

Yu Fuya almost wanted to kick Ji Yunqi out.

Qin Li knew everything well, smiled without saying a word.

But when Ji Yunqi spoke, it was a timely interruption of the subtle atmosphere between Ji Li and him.

Yao Chuan made arrangements for the transition, and quickly walked back to be concerned, "Jili, are you okay?"

"Director Yao, I'm fine, I can shoot the last scene as usual."

The second half of the sentence returned to the filming, and the young people's work and career brains did not stop working.

Yao Chuan was very pleased. He patted Ji Li on the shoulder, "Okay, it's okay, get ready to make a transition."

As for whether this is the last scene, it is unclear.

The next scene is coherent—

Chen Xi angered Shi Ye, the drug lord, and was violently beaten to the point of death.

But Shi Ye didn't intend to let the young man go just like that. He let his subordinates drag Chen Xi to the back mountain and reared a dozen hungry wolves in the inaccessible semi-abandoned enclosure.

That's right, he was cruel and wanted to let these fierce hungry wolves feed the youth directly to death.

Before Chen Xi, the disobedient petty drug dealers and policemen had this fate, including Chen Xi's brother Chen Deshui.

The filming location in the back mountain is very close to the base camp of the "drug den".

For the sake of fidelity and safety, the crew deliberately found a batch of tamed wolves in neighboring provinces, and transported them to the shooting location all the way.

At this moment, dozens of wolves were confined at the scene, staring wide with green gloomy eyes.

Probably because of changes in the environment, the wolves are watching the staff coming and going vigilantly, and some have already issued threatening roars.

Ji Yunqi looked a little panicked and looked away unconsciously. He glanced in a circle subconsciously, a little strange, "Eh, it's wrong?"

When Ji Li heard this, she followed the set and did not find Yuan Cai Fei.