Yandere Lisa X reader X Yandere Amber

Yandere Amber X Reader X yandere Lisa

You appeared at Monstadt, all alone and hurt.

The Stormterror threat was still going on, and you, defenseless, didn't know how you appeared in this world.

You met a red bunny girl at the entrance, who introduced herself as Amber.

You guys were just on the verge of finishing introductions, as a bunch of hilichirls came around.

You got so scared you hanged onto Ambers waist and hid behind her.

Her face turned red, but you didn't notice it.

She shot a few arrows, even 2 pyro's and defeated all the Hilichurls in a few minutes.

You were really impressed; you gave her a hug without thinking then quicky receded.

You didn't notice the frown on her face.

"Sorry, I'm just – uh sorry, I got a bit too touchy, I was just – uh really impressed and your bravery, it was so good."

This time, you noticed her blushing.

You gave her a quick awkward smile, not knowing how else to response.

"Well, I'm free right now, do you want to grab a bite at the Monstadt restaurant – Good Hunter."

She asked.

You didn't have anything else to do and said accepted her offer without hesitation.

She lead the way, and that's where you met Lisa at the gate.

"Hey Amber darling, ahh, who's this cutie with you?" she said.

You blushed hard as she bent a bit, you could see her –

Amber suddenly covered you. Her arms on her waist.

"Heyy- Lisa, Y/N and me are on some urgent work, and its personal. So get out of the way."

"Ara - is that any way to talk to someone older than you, Anyways, what a pretty name you have there cutie. Mind joining me for a cup of tea in my library. Just the two of us." She winked.

"HEY- CUT IT OUT. Y/N's coming with me to have food."

"But its Y/N's choice where they want to go. Isn't it. you don't need to hesitate, Darling."

Why they hell did they have to put you in the middle.

"uhh"-

"Oh- are we making you uncomfortable"-

"Obviously – cant you see we are putting them on a spot."

You scratched your neck. You were so confused and had a million questions, and now these two beautiful girls were fighting over you.

Amber suddenly grabbed your hand, and snatched you away and dragged you outside the city.

Lisa followed. "You want to settle this outside now"

Her eyes turned to anger and Ambers eyes were bright red.

You were so scared.

"Hey- amber that's hurting me" you said wincing.

That's when you felt something soft around your shoulders and two soft arms grabbed for you.

Lisa pulled you back with no hesitation and the mystery of the soft thing was solved as you realized she had her chest on your shoulder.